Posting links on this forum - Information or Commercial Sites

Important notices, instructions and information about this forum. Terms and Conditions, Code of Conduct and Privacy.

Please post any suggestions, questions or problems with this forum here.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
cheryl
Founding Member
Founding Member
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Postby cheryl » Tue Mar 18, 2008 9:33 pm

Cheryl

jo
Been there, done that
Been there, done that

Postby jo » Tue Mar 18, 2008 6:00 pm

Reminds of my 6 year old granddaughter doing the topic "chickens" and typed in chicks. Wondered what she & her twin brother were giggling about until I checked!!!!!!
Jo

Janine
Founding Member
Founding Member

Postby Janine » Wed Feb 28, 2007 10:51 am

No Nav, we have all been very careful with our links. I just noticed that people were a little unsure as to what they could and could not post - so I thought it might help if I gave some guidelines.
I think you are right about the advertisers. (And perhaps others as well!)

Very good points - Jezza and Cheryl.
Janine

yowyow
Forum Queen
Forum Queen

Postby yowyow » Wed Feb 28, 2007 6:27 am

I think there is a problem where advertisers in the sex industry, search "breast" and end up
on these sites.

Have I missed something? trying to remember my posts, did I post a link?

cheryl
Founding Member
Founding Member

Postby cheryl » Wed Feb 28, 2007 6:23 am

Janine, very good.

I have noticed on other sites as well the trouble that sometimes erupts with the posting of some links.

There are some yukky people out there who target vulnerable people trying to make a quick buck and not caring at whose expense.

I think all our members should be on guard for anything untoward that appears on our site.
Cheryl

jezza
Forum Queen
Forum Queen

Postby jezza » Tue Feb 27, 2007 9:01 pm

Janine
Founding Member
Founding Member

Posting links on this forum - Information or Commercial Sites

Postby Janine » Tue Feb 27, 2007 7:08 pm

Last edited by Janine on Sun Jul 06, 2008 1:09 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Janine

Return to “Notices and Information about this forum”