Merry christmas

Discussions relating to primary breast cancer and treatment. Also for those recently diagnosed, and for those concerned about possible symptoms of breast cancer.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
jezza
Forum Queen
Forum Queen
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: Merry christmas

Postby jezza » Thu Jan 04, 2018 10:15 am

yep... level 1676! A real time waster I know but I enjoy it.
Dx Jan. 1992 9mm Grade 3 IDC node neg. LB mast. Prophylactic RB mast. 6 months later. No chemo. No rads. Saline implants. 22 years NED. (No Evidence of Disease)

kiwijan
Forum Queen
Forum Queen

Postby kiwijan » Wed Jan 03, 2018 7:09 am

Yep Jezza I am still playing candy crush saga. Up to 1500. Sometimes I question what the heck I am doing but still go back to playing it.
What about you? You still playing?
Stage 1; Grade 11; bc. ER/PR positive; lumpectomy and rads. Finished 5yrs of tamoxifen on 1/11/10

Janette
Forum Legend

Postby Janette » Tue Jan 02, 2018 5:30 pm

The friendship sounds great for you both Jan.

I don't think you ever get away from checks after any cancer even after dismissal. I had to have a full body pet scan recently because of melanoma 30 years ago.
Janette

jezza
Forum Queen
Forum Queen

Postby jezza » Tue Jan 02, 2018 3:10 pm

How great that you have someone to hang around with and share things. Bowls would keep you fit too.

Get what you mean about mammagrams and checkups. I wa "discharged" from treatment after 10 years. At first I felt a bit lost but so good not to have all the anxiety of tests etc. I had a double mastectomy so never had another mammagram after that.

Still playing Candy Crush?

jezza
Dx Jan. 1992 9mm Grade 3 IDC node neg. LB mast. Prophylactic RB mast. 6 months later. No chemo. No rads. Saline implants. 22 years NED. (No Evidence of Disease)

kiwijan
Forum Queen
Forum Queen

Postby kiwijan » Tue Jan 02, 2018 7:18 am

Happy New Year across the ditch :pmsl: As everyone has said the forum is quiet at the moment. I "pop in" on a regular basis and read to "catch up". Went to Dr`s other day for unrelated little problem only for her to say "I think you should have another mammagram" - WHAT!! Had my lumpectomy end 2005; did 5yrs of tamoxifen; had annual mammagrams up until 2015 when breast clinic said - bye to you as I was 74yrs old and they said I was discharged with clean bill of health. Told Dr that but she insisted I need a follow up mammagram [this without even doing a lump test on me] and she has written to breast clinic. Geez why as I am more than happy to put my experience with this awful disease behind me. :mad:
Dr said "just to be on safe side"; but me; hey I am an oldie and with what some of you have and are still going through I feel I am just wasting the breast clinics time.
Apart from this grizzle I am well and happy. My wonderful late hubby Dave has been gone 6 yrs now and I have started "keeping company" with Les who is a widow and lives in same street as me. We both play indoor and outdoor bowls and its nice to have him around. His wife was the love of his life and they were married for 55yrs soooooo we have agreed we have had our true loves but its real nice to be close friends. :hugs:
Wishing you all the best for 2018. love Jan
Stage 1; Grade 11; bc. ER/PR positive; lumpectomy and rads. Finished 5yrs of tamoxifen on 1/11/10

ruth1
Forum Queen
Forum Queen

Postby ruth1 » Mon Dec 25, 2017 4:58 pm

Its Xmas day and I am thinking of my forum friends - it has been so quiet on this forum but that could be viewed as good in a way if it means everyone is ok. Rosa, I wish for a relaxing time for you so you can reduce that fatigue - working too much as always. I do hope everyone has a lovely Xmas and we can hope for a healthy NY too.
Dx IDC 2cm grade 3 ER/PR pos. DCIS grade 3, fam hist metastatic BC. Bi lat mastectomy, FEC x 4, surgical revision pending. AI x 5 yrs Femara

Janette
Forum Legend

Postby Janette » Mon Dec 25, 2017 12:41 pm

Merry Christmas everyone, I hope you are enjoying the festive season. My wish for everyone good health and good friends. Good food doesn't hurt either.
Janette

schoolteacher
Forum Queen
Forum Queen

Postby schoolteacher » Mon Dec 25, 2017 8:11 am

Merry Christmas Rosa. The forum has been very quiet lately. Wishing everyone a day full of love and good times with family :heart:

The new girl
Forum Queen
Forum Queen

Merry christmas

Postby The new girl » Sun Dec 24, 2017 10:07 pm

:wave: wishing everyone a merry Christmas and a happy and safe new year
The forum has been sooo quiet,I know I have been really really busy and know I need to do things different in the new year,I feel so tired from working so hard, I hope every one has peace and happiness tomorrow and throughout the year but for those who are doing it tough I send out a special prayer :hugs:
Rosa

Return to “Primary Breast Cancer”