Reconnecting

Discussions relating to primary breast cancer and treatment. Also for those recently diagnosed, and for those concerned about possible symptoms of breast cancer.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
erint
Hot-shot
Hot-shot
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: Reconnecting

Postby erint » Thu Apr 09, 2020 12:33 am

Hi Kerrie
Sorry tk hear you might be going through all this again. While I didn't have my treatment through the RAH, my surgeon works there and I know she still consults there (actually she is currently the acting dept head) You asked about this a couple of weeks ago but just in case - here's a link to the Web page - the RAH still has a dedicated clinic.
https://www.sahealth.sa.gov.au/wps/wcm/ ... iple+sites
Take care, especially witb everything else that's going on at the moment.

Janette
Forum Legend

Re: Reconnecting

Postby Janette » Sat Mar 28, 2020 1:53 pm

Hi Kerri
Im sorry but the forum is very quiet these days and I can't answer your questions. All the best I hope things go well for you.
Janette

kerri
Guru
Guru

Reconnecting

Postby kerri » Sat Mar 07, 2020 2:30 am

Hello pink ladies,
I haven't been here for a few years. Nice to be back.
I used to go to the Women's Health Centre at the old Royal Adelaide Hospital. Does the clinic still exist in the new hospital & do the former breast care nurses still work there? There was a really nice breast care nurse in charge of the centre who's 1st name was Judy.
I'm asking as I'm probably going to be needing to go there again.
kerri (^_^)
dxd '07 age 36 with stg 2 grd 2, prog & est+ receptor 3cm. IDC, no node involvement, lumpectomy, rads & Tamox.
Strong family history of bc including my Mum who was dxd 2 months before me.
In 2007 I had a risk reducing oophorectomy and in 2010 had mast. & lat. dorsi recon..

Return to “Primary Breast Cancer”