Public or Private Radiotherapy in Sydney

Discussions relating to primary breast cancer and treatment. Also for those recently diagnosed, and for those concerned about possible symptoms of breast cancer.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Janette
Forum Legend

Re: Public or Private Radiotherapy in Sydney

Postby Janette » Wed Sep 04, 2019 8:45 pm

Buffy,
My experience with the public system has been good. From others comments on radiotherapy in the public system has been quite good from memory.
Janette

Buffy123
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Public or Private Radiotherapy in Sydney

Postby Buffy123 » Sat Aug 31, 2019 8:48 am

Hello,

I have had a lumpectomy and now require radiotherapy for 5 weeks and I am not sure whether to do it In Macquarie University hospital (Private) or Blacktown hospital (Public).

I would love to hear your experiences so I can make a decision. Also I would like to know whether you pay after every session if you go Private.

Thanks so much.
Buffy :hugs:

Return to “Primary Breast Cancer”