10 year all clear given

Discussions relating to primary breast cancer and treatment. Also for those recently diagnosed, and for those concerned about possible symptoms of breast cancer.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
The new girl
Forum Queen
Forum Queen
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: 10 year all clear given

Postby The new girl » Wed Jul 25, 2018 10:44 pm

:v_happy: that's great news chris I hope it always remains all clear
Rosa

Janette
Forum Legend

Postby Janette » Mon Jul 23, 2018 10:05 pm

Thanks for posting Chris, that is wonderful news We still get lots of lookers who don't post that I'm sure appreciate hearing great news. Not to mention our regulars who don't do FB, and those who do, better to hear it twice than miss out. :hugs: :clap:
Janette

ruth1
Forum Queen
Forum Queen

Postby ruth1 » Thu Jul 19, 2018 2:17 pm

well done you - its wonderful to hear the stories of NED after that length of time - hope you feel fantastic and enjoying life. :clap:
Dx IDC 2cm grade 3 ER/PR pos. DCIS grade 3, fam hist metastatic BC. Bi lat mastectomy, FEC x 4, surgical revision pending. AI x 5 yrs Femara

schoolteacher
Forum Queen
Forum Queen

10 year all clear given

Postby schoolteacher » Wed Jul 18, 2018 7:35 pm

I had my ten year mammogram and ultrasound during the school holidays. My surgeon has had back surgery so my appointment was cancelled but I had a call to say the scans were all clear.
Surgery and chemo was ten years ago later this year. I wanted to give hope to any newbies viewing posts :wave:

Return to “Primary Breast Cancer”