so, a bit of stuff happening...

Discussions relating to primary breast cancer and treatment. Also for those recently diagnosed, and for those concerned about possible symptoms of breast cancer.
The new girl
Forum Queen
Forum Queen
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: so, a bit of stuff happening...

Postby The new girl » Wed Sep 14, 2016 11:06 pm

So happy for you winter long,I don't have any dancing bananas but doing the dance for you :hugs:
Rosa

schoolteacher
Forum Queen
Forum Queen

Postby schoolteacher » Wed Sep 14, 2016 10:19 pm

Dancing with you :jumps: :bananas:

winterlong
Superstar
Superstar
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Postby winterlong » Wed Sep 14, 2016 9:13 pm

guess what....
:bananas:
dancin' cool bananas.
(onc. just rang..very thoughtful of her!)

phew!

and thanks.
yeah..ribs still hurt..
but so what I say. right?!
and

Thankyou gals..once again for support.
:grouphug:

JudyB
Forum Queen
Forum Queen

Postby JudyB » Sat Sep 10, 2016 5:22 pm

Good luck WL, I will be thinking of you on Tuesday, I hope all goes well and you can join me in being boring.
DX Sep 09, LB mast with axillary diss. Grd 2 Ductal Carc. 50mm diam. Margins clear. 1/13 nodes. OR+ PR+, HER2- . FEC x 3, Taxotere x 3, RADS x 30, Tamoxifen, DIEP reconstruction April 2011, Femara 2013, Oophorectomy 2013.

winterlong
Superstar
Superstar

Postby winterlong » Sat Sep 10, 2016 12:26 pm

vive le boring!!! :D 8 ) :heart: :hugs:

Mighty Oak
wasn't born yesterday
wasn't born yesterday

Postby Mighty Oak » Fri Sep 09, 2016 10:19 pm

Good luck on Tuesday, winterlong. I hope you can take a leaf out of JudyB's book and get boring, normal results.
We have our collective fingers crossed for you.
Hugs, Mo xxx

Janette
Forum Legend

Postby Janette » Thu Sep 08, 2016 11:23 pm

Fingers crossed for good news Tuesday. :hugs:
Janette

winterlong
Superstar
Superstar

Postby winterlong » Thu Sep 08, 2016 10:18 pm

Thanks Jezza! :hugs:
Saw my Onc. today.
Bone scan, CT, and Ultrasound all being done on Tuesday.
Hoping for
'nothing to see here..move along.' :D
:heart:

jezza
Forum Queen
Forum Queen

Postby jezza » Thu Sep 01, 2016 6:35 pm

So good that you have A/L....you really need a break from all that. Hope it isn't spoilt by having to spend stressful time with lawyers and medical appointments but you are doing the right thing by getting expert advice and great that you qualify for legal aid cos lawyers can gobble your money up pretty quickly!

Hope that you are not in too much pain. I guess the atmosphere at your workplace is pretty awful at the moment and nobody needs that.

Hugs

jezza
Dx Jan. 1992 9mm Grade 3 IDC node neg. LB mast. Prophylactic RB mast. 6 months later. No chemo. No rads. Saline implants. 22 years NED. (No Evidence of Disease)

winterlong
Superstar
Superstar

Postby winterlong » Thu Sep 01, 2016 3:45 pm

Thanks mel, and janette.
still waiting to hear back from onc. re appt.
feel like resigning my job right now.
Starting 2 weeks a/l which was booked ages ago ( thank God)
will give it all a good think, and take more advice on it from lawyers.
ah well. :heart:

DancerMel28
Been there, done that
Been there, done that

Postby DancerMel28 » Thu Sep 01, 2016 1:19 am

Golly gosh that's a lot to contend with. One step at a time and hopefully things settle for you soon.

Janette
Forum Legend

Postby Janette » Fri Aug 26, 2016 12:30 am

WL,
I hope the PET scan goes well. Certainly seems better than multiple scans. Please let us know how it goes. :hugs:
Janette

The new girl
Forum Queen
Forum Queen

Postby The new girl » Thu Aug 25, 2016 10:04 pm

:hugs: all the best for your test winter long,do you have a date?
Rosa

JudyB
Forum Queen
Forum Queen

Postby JudyB » Thu Aug 25, 2016 8:51 pm

Glad that you only have to have the one scan, that makes sense. Good luck with the scan and keep us up to date.
DX Sep 09, LB mast with axillary diss. Grd 2 Ductal Carc. 50mm diam. Margins clear. 1/13 nodes. OR+ PR+, HER2- . FEC x 3, Taxotere x 3, RADS x 30, Tamoxifen, DIEP reconstruction April 2011, Femara 2013, Oophorectomy 2013.

winterlong
Superstar
Superstar

Postby winterlong » Thu Aug 25, 2016 6:16 pm

Just a heads up..
the surgeon has referred me back to the onc. :D
this is because she thinks I can maybe get everything checked with a PET rather than ordering multiple tests for me.
sooo.
back to the waiting room for a bit.
:heart:

Return to “Primary Breast Cancer”