Tomorrow's the day

Discussions relating to primary breast cancer and treatment. Also for those recently diagnosed, and for those concerned about possible symptoms of breast cancer.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
ruth1
Forum Queen
Forum Queen
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: Tomorrow's the day

Postby ruth1 » Fri Jul 22, 2016 7:56 am

hope you get through ok MO and back home in a few days. Let us know how you are when you are up to it. :hugs:
Dx IDC 2cm grade 3 ER/PR pos. DCIS grade 3, fam hist metastatic BC. Bi lat mastectomy, FEC x 4, surgical revision pending. AI x 5 yrs Femara

schoolteacher
Forum Queen
Forum Queen

Postby schoolteacher » Fri Jul 22, 2016 7:32 am

Your great attitude will see you through MO. After dealing with chemo you can do anything! You have been waiting a long time! The axillary clearance will cause you the greatest discomfort, the mastectomy itself is surprisingly pain free. Yeah for pain meds :clap:
Take care, let others take care of you for a bit. Looking forward to hearing how you are post dungeon :hugs:

The new girl
Forum Queen
Forum Queen

Postby The new girl » Fri Jul 22, 2016 12:37 am

:hugs: hope it all goes well tomorrow mo,please let us know as soon as your able
Rosa

Janette
Forum Legend

Postby Janette » Thu Jul 21, 2016 10:27 pm

MO,
I hope it goes very well tomorrow. I wish you a very speedy recovery. :hugs:
Janette

JudyB
Forum Queen
Forum Queen

Postby JudyB » Thu Jul 21, 2016 10:01 pm

Good luck MO, so many of us have been there before you and most of us say it's nowhere near as bad as they expected, me included. Will be thinking of you and hoping for a recovery with no hiccups.

:hugs:
DX Sep 09, LB mast with axillary diss. Grd 2 Ductal Carc. 50mm diam. Margins clear. 1/13 nodes. OR+ PR+, HER2- . FEC x 3, Taxotere x 3, RADS x 30, Tamoxifen, DIEP reconstruction April 2011, Femara 2013, Oophorectomy 2013.

Mighty Oak
wasn't born yesterday
wasn't born yesterday

Tomorrow's the day

Postby Mighty Oak » Thu Jul 21, 2016 9:57 pm

Hi ladies, well tomorrow is the day. Time for the next step in my treatment....double mastectomy and axillary clearance. I'm not stressed or nervous at this stage, just wanting it to be over and done with so I can move on to the next step in treatment. It seems like I've been waiting to have this surgery forever! Looking forward to getting some kick ass pain meds too Lol.
Thanks to all of you who have answered my questions and cheered me on; it's been an enormous help and comfort to me.
Hugs, Mo xxx

Return to “Primary Breast Cancer”