26 and lump on breast

Discussions relating to primary breast cancer and treatment. Also for those recently diagnosed, and for those concerned about possible symptoms of breast cancer.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
schoolteacher
Forum Queen
Forum Queen

Re: 26 and lump on breast

Postby schoolteacher » Sun Jun 26, 2016 10:38 pm

Wow, you are coping with a lot! Have you had blood tests? With so many symptoms your doctor should be investigating thoroughly and getting onto it as quickly as possible. A persistent infection that spreads can be dangerous. Push for answers asap.

The new girl
Forum Queen
Forum Queen
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Postby The new girl » Sun Jun 26, 2016 10:05 pm

:wave: hi believe,that's a lot of different symptoms,can you go and get a second opinion? When will you get results?
Rosa

Believe29

Postby Believe29 » Sun Jun 26, 2016 9:54 pm

Thankyou all for your help. I haven't received any results back yet. Although I may have pain in my back as well as swollen lumps, I have several swollen lymph nodes on my back and around my breasts, I have head aches which have just started and costantly feeling nuasea. I have trouble breathing at times and the cold tends to make my symptoms worse. I cannot get answers from the doctor. Has anyone had thee symptoms?
Thankyou all again.

The new girl
Forum Queen
Forum Queen

Postby The new girl » Fri Jun 24, 2016 11:45 pm

:wave: hi believe, what a stressful and worrying time for you,hopefully just another staph infection,but do they know why you have had them a few times already? Please let us know how you go with results and if your not happy after that please get another opinion,all the best to you
Rosa

JudyB
Forum Queen
Forum Queen

Postby JudyB » Fri Jun 24, 2016 9:20 pm

Hi Believe

I haven't any more to add except good luck and you are doing the right thing getting it checked out. I echo the thought of please let us know how you go.

:hugs:
DX Sep 09, LB mast with axillary diss. Grd 2 Ductal Carc. 50mm diam. Margins clear. 1/13 nodes. OR+ PR+, HER2- . FEC x 3, Taxotere x 3, RADS x 30, Tamoxifen, DIEP reconstruction April 2011, Femara 2013, Oophorectomy 2013.

Janette
Forum Legend

Postby Janette » Fri Jun 24, 2016 9:07 pm

Hi Believe,
Yes, I also agree, it needs to be checked by your medical team. Redness, swelling and heat are often related to infection but need careful checking. It sounds like your doctor's are looking into it. Please let us know how you go. :hugs:
Janette

jezza
Forum Queen
Forum Queen

Postby jezza » Fri Jun 24, 2016 3:21 pm

I agree with schoolteacher. It sounds very scary but you are doing the right thing by getting it checked out by medical professionals. I hope you get results very soon as it's hard to wait. I hope you have a good GP who you can talk to as they are invaluable explaining things to you. I have never heard of such pain being first signs of breast cancer either so hopefully it is something that can be sorted out quickly.

Let us know how you get on. Plenty of support here for you.

jezza
Dx Jan. 1992 9mm Grade 3 IDC node neg. LB mast. Prophylactic RB mast. 6 months later. No chemo. No rads. Saline implants. 22 years NED. (No Evidence of Disease)

schoolteacher
Forum Queen
Forum Queen

Postby schoolteacher » Fri Jun 24, 2016 7:42 am

Hi Believe
I can only imagine how worried you are. Staff infections are difficult to clear so it could be that still. I would reassure you that pain in the breast is not a common symptom for breast cancer. Nor is heat which is typical of an infection. I don't recall anyone on the forum saying pain indicated a problem so I suspect you have a different issue. I'm glad they are doing scans to check what is going on. I hope you get answers soon. Please let us know :hugs:

Believe29

26 and lump on breast

Postby Believe29 » Thu Jun 23, 2016 11:49 pm

Hi everyone. I'm a 26 year old single mother to a 4 year old boy. I'm just really after some advice. 4 days ago I deactivated a large lump in my right breast wihich over the last 6 days just got worse. The pain radiates to my back right shoulder to shoulder blade and as of today has moved over more towards the left. The area is quite hot and the pain keeps coming and going. I have had a staff infection 3 times in the last few months. My breasts are leaking a clear/ creamy Fluid, my skin has been radiating heat ect.now I've got chest pain, im quite worried.
I have an ultrasound on my breasts today and when the lady put pressure on the lump it shot a horrible pain up to my collar bone and felt as though someone was stabbing me and I wasn't able to breath. The lady said it wasn't something come accross very often.. Now that's made me even more worried.
Thankyou

Return to “Primary Breast Cancer”