Hair loss????

Discussions relating to primary breast cancer and treatment. Also for those recently diagnosed, and for those concerned about possible symptoms of breast cancer.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Princess79
Guru
Guru
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Hair loss????

Postby Princess79 » Tue Nov 18, 2014 5:47 pm

After 16 rounds of chemo my hair started to grow back. My last chemo was the 30/10 but have noticed my 3-4mm hair is falling out again :ouch: is this normal for it to grow during treatment only to fall out again?? :sniff: I was sooooo excited lol
DX 31/03/14 35yrs LABC 11.5cmx 10.5cm stage 3 grade 2 Neoadjunctive chemo ETNA Trial Abraxane & EC.

Return to “Primary Breast Cancer”