valuable reading

Here you can add and discuss links, books, and references to any other sources of information for those with breast cancer.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
katbo
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

valuable reading

Postby katbo » Tue Sep 28, 2010 1:32 pm

I am currently reading "What your doctor may not tell you about breast cancer (How hormone balance can help save your life)" by John R Lee MD. I wish I had read it before my cancer diagnosis, I'm sure I would have been able to prevent my breast cancer. In hind sight it is still valuable reading and offers alternative healing and explainations why doctors only offer conventional therapies.

Return to “Information and Resources”