HIPEC chemo

Discussions relating to Gynaecological cancers and treatment, risk, symptoms, etc
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
ruth1
Forum Queen
Forum Queen
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

HIPEC chemo

Postby ruth1 » Thu Oct 15, 2015 3:29 pm

I met and spoke to a man today who sadly lost his wife to ovarian cancer recently. They sold everything to chase cures in Mexico and Europe. There was a treatment available IN Germany called Heated Intraperitoneal Chemo (which they couldn't find in Australia0 which has been showing impressive results. It is since his wife passed away that he has found this treatment is in Sydney but only available at St George Hospital. I have the name of the Prof. Its not widely accessible. I thought this info might be of use to someone so decided to post.
Dx IDC 2cm grade 3 ER/PR pos. DCIS grade 3, fam hist metastatic BC. Bi lat mastectomy, FEC x 4, surgical revision pending. AI x 5 yrs Femara

Return to “Gynaecological Cancers”