Now I have Ovarian/Bowel Cancer

Discussions relating to Gynaecological cancers and treatment, risk, symptoms, etc
JudyB
Forum Queen
Forum Queen
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: Now I have Ovarian/Bowel Cancer

Postby JudyB » Wed Aug 19, 2015 8:36 am

Hi Aussie, it's a strange place to be with the second cancer isn't it. I feel that I was almost prepared for secondaries (although am sure it would have come as a shock and thrown me into all sorts of feelings) but to get another one and have to go through all this treatment again is difficult to cope with.

Although I have uterine cancer mine is one that is aggressive and they don't know a lot about the treatment for it so they tend to use the same treatment that they would for ovarian.

I wish you all the best and hopefully you won't need a lot of treatment.

:hugs:
DX Sep 09, LB mast with axillary diss. Grd 2 Ductal Carc. 50mm diam. Margins clear. 1/13 nodes. OR+ PR+, HER2- . FEC x 3, Taxotere x 3, RADS x 30, Tamoxifen, DIEP reconstruction April 2011, Femara 2013, Oophorectomy 2013.

Janette
Forum Legend

Postby Janette » Wed Aug 19, 2015 12:36 am

Aussie,
That is so upsetting to hear. I'm really pleased that this section is here for you and Judy. I'm just very sorry that you need to use it. :xfingers: that the results are the best you can hope for and early primaries, if cancerous. Let us know, we are here for you. :hugs:
Janette

The new girl
Forum Queen
Forum Queen
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Postby The new girl » Tue Aug 18, 2015 11:49 pm

:wave: hi Aussie ,so sorry to hear about your diagnosis :hugs: ......Rosa

aussie12
wasn't born yesterday
wasn't born yesterday

Now I have Ovarian/Bowel Cancer

Postby aussie12 » Tue Aug 18, 2015 11:40 pm

Hi all

Judy sorry to hear about your cancer's. This new board has come at a good time.

Just found out today that I have cancer in my ovaries and my bowel. The Doctor seems to think that it's a new cancer and not a secondary from Breast cancer. Will have to wait and see now when I have surgery and what type.

It seems that it never ends.

Return to “Gynaecological Cancers”