Welcome

Discussions relating to Gynaecological cancers and treatment, risk, symptoms, etc
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
JudyB
Forum Queen
Forum Queen
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Welcome

Postby JudyB » Fri Aug 07, 2015 9:38 pm

Hi there, I just wanted to be the first to post in this new section :happydance:

So I will start by saying that I originally found this wonderful site when I was diagnosed with breast cancer in 2009. After radiotherapy, chemotherapy and then hormone treatment nearly six years later all is going well. BUT then I was diagnosed with uterine carcinosarcoma. I keep getting told it is rare and aggressive and doesn't have the best prognosis so I am on the full treatment merry-go-round all over again. I have finished my radiotherapy with two concurrent chemo sessions and glad to see the back of that and I am about to embark on 4 x 3 weekly carbo/taxol chemo treatments. I am dreading it but it has to be done.

Anyway enough from me for the moment, I shall sit back now and wait and see if anyone finds this site soon.
DX Sep 09, LB mast with axillary diss. Grd 2 Ductal Carc. 50mm diam. Margins clear. 1/13 nodes. OR+ PR+, HER2- . FEC x 3, Taxotere x 3, RADS x 30, Tamoxifen, DIEP reconstruction April 2011, Femara 2013, Oophorectomy 2013.

Return to “Gynaecological Cancers”