The pill and triple neg

To keep information about Triple Negative Breast Cancer together and easier to access.
Doxiamonev
Forum Queen
Forum Queen

Postby Doxiamonev » Sat Oct 31, 2009 8:46 am

Hi Ginny,
This is interesting...
I am triple neg too.
I was on the pill since my 20's but stopped using it in my mid 30's, dx when I was 41- still not on it....
hmmmm :eek:
Hugs

Doxia
Some people are always grumbling because roses have thorns; I am thankful that thorns have roses." Alphonse Karr

Dx 27.12.07,Gr 3, IDC Lt breast 1cm (Prim Ca) & 2.5cm (L/Node)
Bilateral Mastectomy & tissue expanders inserted, Axc. clearance 1/17+, Triple Neg.Tx 4 AC chemo,12 wkly Taxol (28/7/08)2 yrs NED!

vespa
Hot-shot
Hot-shot
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

The pill and triple neg

Postby vespa » Sat Oct 31, 2009 8:21 am

I read an article linking the use of the pill and triple neg and it is something I have wondered since diagnosis. It doesn't make sense to me that if you're bc is hormone negative how it could be affected by the pill, but maybe it is related to going off the pill.
I started on the pill when I was 20, went off when I was 28. Back on when I was 31, and off again when I was 33 - diagnosed with bc at 34.

I would love to hear from other triple negs on the forum if you're happy to share - just out of interest, my own little research project!!

Cheers

Ginny.xx

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Return to “Triple Negative BC”