BRCA1 and basal type triple neg - exciting findings

To keep information about Triple Negative Breast Cancer together and easier to access.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
jaybee
Forum Queen
Forum Queen
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Postby jaybee » Tue Dec 11, 2007 11:16 pm

Thanks Nav found that very informative. Even though my geneology test came back neg to BRAC1/2, they said I have gene mutations that were inconsistant and given my strong family history they have not discovered or nor were they aware of a new one. This PTEN may be what they are looking for maybe?????? Will have to make some enquiries

yowyow
Forum Queen
Forum Queen

BRCA1 and basal type triple neg - exciting findings

Postby yowyow » Tue Dec 11, 2007 6:28 am

"These findings are exciting because ever since the link was established between BRCA1 and breast cancer more than 10 years ago, we have been frustrated by our lack of understanding about how mutations in this gene cause breast cancer."

http://www.medicalnewstoday.com/articles/91227.php
Nav
every day without laughter is a wasted day !!!!

Return to “Triple Negative BC”