To all triple negs newbies....

To keep information about Triple Negative Breast Cancer together and easier to access.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
schoolteacher
Forum Queen
Forum Queen

Re: To all triple negs newbies....

Postby schoolteacher » Wed Apr 09, 2014 8:16 am

Great to hear you are still doing well:) :clap:

Urthgirl
wasn't born yesterday
wasn't born yesterday
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Postby Urthgirl » Wed Apr 09, 2014 12:00 am

Absolutely! Will be hitting my 5 year post BC this July! Had such a positive annual checkup last week with my doctor...hang in there, life can go back to a relatively new normal...and thrive! sending lots of :heart: and :hugs:

Gail
Forum Legend

Postby Gail » Tue Feb 14, 2012 9:33 am

:clap: :clap: :clap: And so say all of us! :v_happy: :v_happy:
"You Gotta Laugh!"

Gail

Diagnosed April 2006,Lumpectomy,17 of 25 nodes positive, chemo, radiation. Finished treatment March 07
Diagnosed July 2012 cancer of mediastinal(nodes around lungs and heart)pelvis and spine. Up for the fight!

yowyow
Forum Queen
Forum Queen

Postby yowyow » Tue Feb 14, 2012 7:44 am

after bc.. what a fantastic post.... well done!!
Nav
every day without laughter is a wasted day !!!!

After BC
Guru
Guru

To all triple negs newbies....

Postby After BC » Mon Feb 13, 2012 5:34 pm

To all the triple negative newbies!! Just wanted to give you all words of encouragement...

There is light at the end of a very dark tunnel....!! its been a year since my chemo had finished... 6 months since rads......it all went by really fast!

Life is beginning to be NORMAL and GOOD again... my hair is growing fast.....i don't look like a cancer patient......and Breast cancer is becoming a distant memory.....

Be Brave and Be Strong........you will get through this! Most importantly don't forget to laugh and smile along the way....
Dx Sep 10, Triple Negative, neoadjuvant chemo 6x TAC. Left breast mastectomy 0/5 lymph nodes. Complete pathological response. response. Currently having 26xrads

Return to “Triple Negative BC”