Anyone with lots of nodes involved - what chemo treatment

To keep information about Triple Negative Breast Cancer together and easier to access.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
chrismelb
Forum Queen
Forum Queen

Re: Anyone with lots of nodes involved - what chemo treatmen

Postby chrismelb » Tue Apr 12, 2011 12:10 pm

Yes if there is one thing i have learnt, don't compare chemo regimes. I had FEC and at the same time everyone else seemed to have AC and taxol.
Dx 9/03 EBC
5/12 ABC bones-Herceptin,Tamox&Zometa
8/12 Liver mets-Abraxane,Herceptin&Zometa
6/13 Xeloda/Tykerb Xgeva
11/14 TDM1 Xgeva
1/15 Rads to tumour in head
2/16 Whole brain rads lepto. mets, continue TDM1
8/16. Navelbine, Herceptin
1/17 Neratanib Xeloda & Herceptin.

Gail
Forum Legend
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Postby Gail » Tue Apr 12, 2011 10:35 am

Sheree, it is not that simple to compare treatments between us as it all depends on the pathology report. We all seem to be on different treatments based on our report. I had eight months of treatment (forgot how many) epibuficen, choloxomide and taxol ( can't spell them) followed by radiation.
"You Gotta Laugh!"

Gail

Diagnosed April 2006,Lumpectomy,17 of 25 nodes positive, chemo, radiation. Finished treatment March 07
Diagnosed July 2012 cancer of mediastinal(nodes around lungs and heart)pelvis and spine. Up for the fight!

Angelice
Wise one
Wise one

Postby Angelice » Mon Apr 11, 2011 3:11 pm

hi sherree im also triple neg i had 4 Ac 2 weekly then 12 taxol weekly and now doing 33 rads i had 3/18 nodes

shereejoy
Hot-shot
Hot-shot

Anyone with lots of nodes involved - what chemo treatment

Postby shereejoy » Tue Apr 05, 2011 2:10 pm

Hi Ladies I have triple negative Invasive Ductal Carcinoma Breast Cancer.

13 of of my 26 nodes were affected...

Anyone that had considerable nodes involved, can you please tell me what chemo treatment you were given please??

My onocologist wants to do 3 x FEC, and 3 x TEXATERE (3 Weekly)

I just want to make sure this is the best treatment regime for me.

Any guidance would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance

Sheree
xo
Age 36, Mother 3 and 5 year old BOYS
Dx 9/3/11, Surgery 22/3/11 - IDC, 3 x tumours (5cm, 4mm, 3mm) - Multifocal, 13/26 lymph nodes -All nodes taken, Stage IIIC, Triple Neg, RB Mastectomy
M/C 21st Feb 2011 - Saved my life!
IVF completed 4/4/11 - 3 eggs
Reconstruction late Feb 2012/ early March 2012

Return to “Triple Negative BC”