Informative webinar on BRCA1/2 risks and preventation

For those with a High Risk of Breast Cancer -BRCA1 and BRCA2 Genes, Family History, LCIS
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Blizz
Been there, done that
Been there, done that
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Informative webinar on BRCA1/2 risks and preventation

Postby Blizz » Thu Sep 01, 2011 5:46 pm

After testing positive for a BRCA1 mutation yesterday, a friend sent me the link to this webinar. I found it very informative (albeit a little unsettling in terms of statistics here and there... still good to know though.)

Thought I'd share it here, it may be of interest to some of you too.
"How do I decide? Decision-making surrounding hereditary cancer"
August 2, 2011, presented by Allision Kurian MD, M.Sc, Stanford University School of Medicine

It is listed under Archived Webinar Recordings.

You have to register to watch, it is an hour long and especially the first 45 mins are worthwhile.

Return to “High Risk of Breast Cancer”