Amazon Heart - a must website to explore!

including websites, bc organisations, knowledge bases and instructional material.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
kylie
Wise one
Wise one

Postby kylie » Sat Jan 24, 2009 10:02 pm

Hi,
I know the bike ride sounds amazing....have sent an email to be on the waitlist!, have no licence....that is only a small detail :)
Big dreams and the rest flows....
Kylie
Dx 17/09/08.
RB mastectomy and ax clearance.
13/17 lymph node +ve. er +. Gr 3 & 2.
Invasive ductal, lobular and mixed cancers (7).
Tx, 3 x FEC, 3 x Docetaxyl (1 to go). 5 weeks rads. Hormonal tx (seeking 2nd opinion).
+ my own tx plan

gallopinggranny
Forum Queen
Forum Queen
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Postby gallopinggranny » Sat Jan 24, 2009 5:28 pm

we have some adveturous spirits here with our members, wonder if any will take up the bike ride?Image
Onward and Upward
GG.

Mereana
Hot-shot
Hot-shot

Hi Lark

Postby Mereana » Sat Jan 24, 2009 4:00 pm

Thanks for that. Very informative. Will go back and read some more another day xxxxxxxxx
Dx Apr 07,Mets Oct 07,Her2+ Hormone neg,AC,Rads,taxol,Herceptin,Xeloda,Bonefos,Zometa,Tykerb,Oxycontin,new mets Jan08,Oct08,Dec08,May09,July09 bones and spleen.

kylie
Wise one
Wise one

what an awesome site

Postby kylie » Sat Jan 24, 2009 2:42 pm

Thanks Lark,
what a fabulous site, just inspiring and has made my day......
thanks again
:clap:
Kylie

Dx 17/09/08.

RB mastectomy and ax clearance.

13/17 lymph node +ve. er +. Gr 3 & 2.

Invasive ductal, lobular and mixed cancers (7).

Tx, 3 x FEC, 3 x Docetaxyl (1 to go). 5 weeks rads. Hormonal tx (seeking 2nd opinion).

+ my own tx plan

Lark
wasn't born yesterday
wasn't born yesterday

Amazon Heart - a must website to explore!

Postby Lark » Sat Jul 08, 2006 10:50 am

Amazon Heart at www.amazonheart.com - please do check this website out whether or not you're in a position to go adventuring! One of the co-founders is Australian Meredith Campbell - you can meet her here http://www.amazonheart.com/AHThunder/me ... mpbell.htm

Return to “General Reference”