Commonwealth Respite & Carelink Centre

Information about available support and assistance at all stages.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
cas145
Founding Member
Founding Member
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Commonwealth Respite & Carelink Centre

Postby cas145 » Tue Jun 17, 2008 5:50 pm

I have this service I am still learning how to best use this service as my girls do the heavier work around the house we were able to get this assistance, they are classed as Young Carers so far they have cleaned up my yard, I get a cleaner once a week for 2 hours, they are going to help my 11 DD with counselling they have camps and school holiday activities. There phone number is 1800 052 222. I hope this can help some of you. :hugs: Cas

Return to “Support & Assistance”