Time frame from surgery to chemo

Guidelines for the treatment of breast cancer.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Janine
Founding Member
Founding Member
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Postby Janine » Sun Mar 22, 2009 10:23 pm

Janine

gallopinggranny
Forum Queen
Forum Queen

TIME FROM SURGERY TO CHEMO?

Postby gallopinggranny » Sun Mar 22, 2009 5:16 pm

did i understand correctly after reading that very confusing info that the result is "they don't know" - i don't have a scientific mind at all and get so confused when dealing with numbers, so i apologise Nav if i haven't understood it all. thanks for posting info like this. :hi5:
Onward and Upward
GG.

Janine
Founding Member
Founding Member

Postby Janine » Sun Mar 22, 2009 1:17 pm

Very interesting Nav. It's something we have discussed, so it's a good reference to have.

It's great that NBOCC has listed some of the limitations in this article. It really helps to put this kind of research into perspective. Another concern I would have, is that the 12-24 week range is quite wide, ie 12 weeks, compared with the other ranges that are only 4 weeks. I wonder if this might exaggerate the downturn in effectiveness in this range. If so, it could unnecessarily worry people who wait a little longer than 12 weeks for adjuvent chemo. I wonder what the result would be for 12-16 weeks?

:hugs:
Janine

yowyow
Forum Queen
Forum Queen

Time frame from surgery to chemo

Postby yowyow » Sun Mar 22, 2009 10:00 am

Nav
every day without laughter is a wasted day !!!!

Return to “Clinical Practice Guidelines”