Here to help

Personal experiences with breast cancer
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Janette
Forum Legend

Postby Janette » Wed Jan 06, 2010 7:16 pm

Janette

molly dooker
Forum Queen
Forum Queen
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Postby molly dooker » Wed Jan 06, 2010 7:06 pm

Chris

schoolteacher
Forum Queen
Forum Queen

Postby schoolteacher » Wed Jan 06, 2010 7:01 pm

Janette
Forum Legend

Postby Janette » Wed Jan 06, 2010 5:51 pm

Girls,
We haven't heard from Sheryl for a little while now. I do feel concerned about her, she was doing it pretty tough.

I will email her to see if she is ok and hope we get an answer.:hugs:
Janette

molly dooker
Forum Queen
Forum Queen

Postby molly dooker » Wed Jan 06, 2010 5:31 pm

Hi Ruby, maybe pm Sheryl to find out. Probably more chance of finding out that way. Maybe in her profile she has an email address. Good luck.
Chris

Old Ruby
Hot-shot
Hot-shot

Postby Old Ruby » Wed Jan 06, 2010 5:12 pm

Hmm. Only just noticed that Sheryl posted in 2008! Does anyone know if the book was published? Would be interested in getting a copy.
Live your life in such a way that when your feet hit the floor in the morning, Satan shudders and says, 'Oh sh%#t....she's awake!'

Old Ruby
Hot-shot
Hot-shot

Postby Old Ruby » Wed Jan 06, 2010 5:11 pm

Hello Sheryl. Have you done anything more with your book? If you are donating the proceeds to the Murdoch Hospice, they may be interested in helping you to fund the publishing also. Please keep us posted with any more info. :wave:
Live your life in such a way that when your feet hit the floor in the morning, Satan shudders and says, 'Oh sh%#t....she's awake!'

cherub
Superstar
Superstar

Postby cherub » Tue Nov 04, 2008 9:00 am

Hey Cheryl,
I would love to read it for you if you like
I am not sure about publishers

but I have used a website for publishing books in the states and found it very successful for me
My family & I went on a holiday to darwin and with the use of the site
I downloaded the software developed the book on my PC and sent it to the site when it was finished
then ordered 20 books to give out to friends
It is easy and your friends can order and pay for their own book on the site
the cost for me was 130 page book $70 australian
and well worth it

PM me and I will give you my address so I can read the book
love ya
:heart:
Jennifer
Jennifer
Primary BC:
DX Apr 06 DCIS Gr3 St2B Oes + Prog + Lump & Aux 1 node+
TX: ECx4, Radio 6.5wks, Port, Taxol x12 & AI'S & have CFS
ABC:
October 08 Mets spine & Chest wall
Dec 08 mets liver - taxotere, xoleda & zometa
Jan 09 PPort - now still on Taxotere 18months
Mediastinum mets are taking my voice away
now for rads x 10 august 2010

SherylD
Your Maj
Your Maj

Here to help

Postby SherylD » Tue Nov 04, 2008 12:45 am

A year or so back I penned 'a book' aimed at cancer patients and their carers and loved ones. I want to share with people how I have survived my journey with cancer and what loved ones can do to support their patient. I need someone to read it and tell me if it is worthwhile trying to get it marketed. Please, does anyone have any ideas? I have already arranged that should there be any profit it will go to Murdoch Hospice. I have to get it out there though! SherylD

Return to “Personal stories”