DVD Cancer and Sexuality

bc and treatment effects on sexuality, fertility, menopause, mojo ....
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
molly dooker
Forum Queen
Forum Queen
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

DVD Cancer and Sexuality

Postby molly dooker » Sun Oct 11, 2009 12:58 pm

If anyone is interested I acquired a set of 3 DVD's called "Cancer and Sexuality" from the Cancer Council of Western Australia. It was free and covers just about everything from psychological and emotional changes, to contraception to sexual problems to chemo and radiotherapy to surgery. It is not just about breast cancer, it is about problems with any cancers. So it covers problems men can have going through cancer and treatment as well.
Unfortunately I cannot tell you what I think of it because I haven't watched it yet, because my daughter is still home most of the time. But when she was out one time I put it in the DVD player and do you think I could get it to play. I needed her to show me what I was doing wrong. (Cause I'm sure it was just something I was or wasn't doing, I don't think it was a dodgy DVD, could be wrong though) But I couldn't ask her because she would be mortified to know her mother is watching a DVD on sexuality. So catch 22.
Anyway I don't know if people can get it in any other states. It was compiled by The Cancer Council of WA. It's called "Life Now, Cancer and Sexuality"
Phone no. of Cancer Council of WA is 1311 20.
Chris

Return to “Sexuality & Fertility”