CHEMICAL FREE PERSONAL AND HOUSEHOLD PRODUCTS

Information about complementary and alternative therapies.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Janine
Founding Member
Founding Member
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Postby Janine » Sun Jul 06, 2008 10:11 pm

While we do not allow promotion of commercial products here, we understand that ppl like to compare products and discuss them.
We are therefore leaving this thread open for discussion of various types of products, minus links to commercial sites.

By reading or participating in this thread you agree that this forum and it's admins, moderators and supporters do not in any way endorse any of these products. What you read here is the opinion of the author only.

See our guideline for [url=http://www.bcaus.org.au/forum/viewtopic.php?t=425]Posting links on this forum - Information or Commercial Sites
[/url]
Janine

gallopinggranny
Forum Queen
Forum Queen

CHEMICAL FREE PERSONAL AND HOUSEHOLD PRODUCTS

Postby gallopinggranny » Sat Jul 05, 2008 2:46 pm

For any of you interested in no nasties products, or who are having trouble buying reasonably priced products, i have just discovered this online site and am road testing the makeup at the moment. I put the order in on Thursday afternoon and it was delivered on Friday morning. I bought the makeup to try as other brands with similar claims just don't stay on for very long. So far, (half a day), i am very pleased with the ease of application and the staying power. The eye pencil i have used as an eyeshadow, eyeliner and eyebrow pencil. The one product makes it very easy and I am more than satisifed with the results (so far). I am interested in seeing if it is still on by the end of the day. :wave:
Onward and Upward
GG.

Return to “CAMs”