Naturpath advice on website

Information about conventional breast cancer treatments - inc surgery, chemo, rads, hormonal, reconstruction, lymphedema, side effects
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
gallopinggranny
Forum Queen
Forum Queen
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Postby gallopinggranny » Fri Jan 29, 2010 1:21 pm

Very interesting reading Gail. I had my blood/food type analised once and now i can't remember what it said. But i do crave carbohydrate, so i wonder if i should have more. Unfortunatly i eat a lot of sugar in many forms. Thanks for posting this. :wink:
Onward and Upward
GG.

Gail
Forum Legend

Naturpath advice on website

Postby Gail » Fri Jan 29, 2010 1:13 pm

Cancer Information

Mark was the consultant Naturopath in an Alternative Cancer Treatment Clinic on the Gold Coast in Queensland, Australia.

Many cancer cures and treatments have been popularised, such as the Breuss Cure, and the Kelley Treatment protocol. There is no doubt that these treatments do work for a large number of people. But there are also many people for whom the strictly 100% fresh organic vegetable diet do not have the desired effect, and in fact these people's health may even deteriorate quite rapidly. One of the reasons for this is that people have naturally different metabolisms. The main ones that we can differentiate are Carbohydrate metabolisers, Protein metabolisers, and Mixed metabolisers. In my experience, it seems that the Carbohydrate metabolisers are the people who respond well to the vegetable diet, but a Protein metaboliser seems to do very poorly. As protein is essential for the immune system, protein deprivation can further weaken the immune system of these people.

Therefore, in order to optimise therapy for any individual, it would be important to first determine what metabolic type that individual is. A dietary and nutritional program can then be tailor made to suit that individual. This can be determined with a comprehensive questionaire.

In addition to fomerly working in the Natural Cancer Therapies Clinic, The Fountain of Life, using Nutrition and Herbal Medicine, Mark worked alongside Dr. Michael Tait, whose therapies include Ukrain, Immune Response Therapy, Intravenous Vitamin C, Hydrogen Peroxide and Photodynamic therapy, amongst others. Mark recommends to his clients many lifestyle techniques and changes that can be incorporated easily into every day living. Some of these include deep breathing, moderate exercise, specific visualisations, emotional release counselling, and many more.

At the Cancer Cinic, Mark worked with clients suffering from the following types of malignancies:

* Breast
* Prostate
* Pancreatic
* Anal
* Stomach
* Liver
* Skin
* Lung
* Brain tumours
* Mouth
* Cervical
* Ovarian
* Colon

As a general rule, patients should avoid the following:

* The number 1 priority of foods to be avoided is SUGAR
* Canola Oil
* MSG
* Beer
* Gluten
* High GI food
* Margarine
* Pesticides (eg. consumption of non-organic foods)
* Dates, which are very high on the Glycemic Index scale
* Cheese
* Chocolate, although organic dark chocolate in small amounts is OK
* Coffee, Guarana and other Caffeine containing products
* Any meat that is not organic or wild - especially chicken and farmed fish
* Minimising the consumption of Red Meat can also be beneficial
* Chewing gum
* Cooking with unsaturated oils, including Olive Oil, which oxidise and turn rancid too easily
* Cooking with teflon coated cookware
* Drinking out of plastic bottles
* Microwave cooked food - microwaved food should be avoided completely!
* Any soy products

The following may be beneficial for people with cancer:

* Use of a mobile phone anti-radiation device
* Use of a computer monitor anti-radiation & anti-glare screen
* A personal EMF (Electro Magnetic Frequency)/
EMR (Electro Magnetic Radiation) protection device
* Regular and consistent deep breathing
* Drink water from a good quality water filter
* Energise the water using an energiser
* Adhere to the blood type diet

natural therapies for breast tumours
The following foods have been shown to be beneficial:

* The consumption of teas, such as Essiac Tea, Sir Jason Winters tea and Green tea
* The consumption of approximately 75 - 80% of alkaline forming foods
and 20 - 25% of acid forming foods
* Quinoa grain and Buckwheat as Gluten Free alternatives to Wheat
* Spelt grain is a better alternative to Wheat, although Spelt does contain Gluten
* Consume fibre and protein when eating foods that are high on the GI -
it helps to effectively lower the Glycemic Index by reducing the speed
at which the sugar is absorbed
* Increase good quality protein sources, eg. a very good quality Whey Protein
Isolate. Choose a Whey Protein that has been Ultrafiltered and Microfiltered,
and contains no sweeteners, flavours or colours. The brand I recommend that
meets all these criteria is Designer Physique.
* Consume ORGANIC coconut oil (I recommend Melrose DME Organic Coconut Oil)
* Consume only ORGANIC eggs (or eggs from your own, or a neighbours chickens that have been fed food scraps). It is very important that the eggs are organic only, not just free range.

Return to “Treatments”