Just diagnosed

Personal welcomes to new members. Birthday greetings.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Janette
Forum Legend

Re: Just diagnosed

Postby Janette » Fri Feb 15, 2019 9:10 pm

Hi Molly,
See the replies in the other thread. :hugs:
Janette

Molly79
Wise one
Wise one
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Just diagnosed

Postby Molly79 » Fri Feb 15, 2019 12:21 pm

Hello to anyone who may be reading this.

I was this morning diagnosed with low grade invasive ductal carcinoma. I'm scared out of my mind right now. And I dont really know what to think. Of course I only have basic hospital cover and it doesn't cover cancer surgery. So I need to wait for the public system to get me in.

I understand there are so many worse off than me right now but the uncertainty is utterly frightening.

I have alot of support and love around me but no one is in my shoes and there isn't anything they can say or do that makes me feel any better. I just wanted to reach out to people who are walking my mile

xo

Return to “Welcomes and Birthdays”