Happy birthday Eirelass

Personal welcomes to new members. Birthday greetings.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Eirelass
Superstar
Superstar

Re: Happy birthday Eirelass

Postby Eirelass » Sat Mar 05, 2016 2:13 pm

Oh thanks girls! :clap: I celebrated it a day 'later' here. Went out for breakfast and had a cocktail for breakfast, was given a free pancake from the restaurant, had a bike ride and a nap and went out for dinner. Special day to spend it with our USA family.
Dx 28/3/12, EBC, Invasive DCIS; 4/5/12 Hookwire WLE & SNB, Grade 2, 16mm, 0/3 nodes, clear margins, ER+ PR+, HER2-; Rads July-Sept 2012. Tamoxifen. Writing my story www.girlinthepinkfreeruns.com

Cancer will not change you. It will amplify who you already were before you were diagnosed

The new girl
Forum Queen
Forum Queen
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Postby The new girl » Thu Mar 03, 2016 7:46 pm

:hugs: belated birthday wishes to you eirlass,sorry it's late xx....Rosa

ruth1
Forum Queen
Forum Queen

Postby ruth1 » Wed Mar 02, 2016 8:17 am

I'm sure your day will be extra special with the o/s grandies and family. Enjoy it all.
Dx IDC 2cm grade 3 ER/PR pos. DCIS grade 3, fam hist metastatic BC. Bi lat mastectomy, FEC x 4, surgical revision pending. AI x 5 yrs Femara

Janette
Forum Legend

Happy birthday Eirelass

Postby Janette » Tue Mar 01, 2016 11:49 pm

Happy birthday Eirelass, I hope you've had a lovely day. :hugs:
Janette

Return to “Welcomes and Birthdays”