Happy birthday Kiwijan

Personal welcomes to new members. Birthday greetings.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
kiwijan
Forum Queen
Forum Queen
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: Happy birthday Kiwijan

Postby kiwijan » Sun Aug 16, 2015 12:27 pm

thanks all. Had a super day and its still going today with about 8 of my friends putting on a "birthday meal" for me tonight. Guess thats what happens when you turn 21 :pmsl:
Stage 1; Grade 11; bc. ER/PR positive; lumpectomy and rads. Finished 5yrs of tamoxifen on 1/11/10

schoolteacher
Forum Queen
Forum Queen

Postby schoolteacher » Sun Aug 16, 2015 9:37 am

Belated birthday wishes from Aus. Hope you had a lovely day :birthday:

ruth1
Forum Queen
Forum Queen

Postby ruth1 » Sun Aug 16, 2015 9:34 am

another bday come and gone Jan- that's great to have another one. Hope it was a great day for you and the year is kind til the next one. :clap:
Dx IDC 2cm grade 3 ER/PR pos. DCIS grade 3, fam hist metastatic BC. Bi lat mastectomy, FEC x 4, surgical revision pending. AI x 5 yrs Femara

The new girl
Forum Queen
Forum Queen

Postby The new girl » Sun Aug 16, 2015 1:59 am

:hugs: happy birthday from me to,sorry it's late hope you had a great day....Rosa

Janette
Forum Legend

Happy birthday Kiwijan

Postby Janette » Sun Aug 16, 2015 12:19 am

Happy birthday Jan, I hope it has been a great day. :hugs:
Janette

Return to “Welcomes and Birthdays”