Happy birthdays to Dancermel28, the new girl and deebee

Personal welcomes to new members. Birthday greetings.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
DancerMel28
Been there, done that
Been there, done that

Re: Happy birthdays to Dancermel28, the new girl and deebee

Postby DancerMel28 » Sun May 10, 2015 10:27 pm

Thank you!

Been a massive weekend, got spoilt on Friday by my kiddies at school and family at dinner. Then spent weekend in Melbourne seeing human nature last night and dirty dancing today. Has been great fun xx

Oh and happy birthday again Deb and also to Rosa!

The new girl
Forum Queen
Forum Queen
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Postby The new girl » Sun May 10, 2015 4:02 pm

:hugs: thanks winterlong,love those dancing bananas.....Rosa

winterlong
Superstar
Superstar

Postby winterlong » Sat May 09, 2015 11:25 am

:group: :bananas: :birthday:
:heart: :rose: :heart: :rose: :heart: :rose:

:grouphug:
to all of you.
xxx

The new girl
Forum Queen
Forum Queen

Postby The new girl » Fri May 08, 2015 11:26 pm

:hugs: thanks so much Janette Christine Ruth and judy,worked today,tonight we went out for pizza with my parents,tomorrow night I have close family and friends over for drinks and finger food music and karaoke so mothers-day will be spent with a gang over :pmsl:
Happy birthday mel,I did not realise your birthday was on the same day as mine,but gee I don't remember from one year to the next.
Rosa

Janette
Forum Legend

Postby Janette » Fri May 08, 2015 8:15 pm

Happy birthday to you Rosa, and Mel and Deebee. I hope you all have had a lovely day. Thanks Christine for noticing. I hadn't had time to look today. :hugs:
Janette

ruth1
Forum Queen
Forum Queen

Postby ruth1 » Fri May 08, 2015 8:11 pm

From me too
Dx IDC 2cm grade 3 ER/PR pos. DCIS grade 3, fam hist metastatic BC. Bi lat mastectomy, FEC x 4, surgical revision pending. AI x 5 yrs Femara

JudyB
Forum Queen
Forum Queen

Postby JudyB » Fri May 08, 2015 6:54 pm

Ohhh newgirl, I hope you have had a lovely day today and enjoy your birthday weekend.

Mel and Deb I have already said happy birthday on Facebook but I hope you have had good days too.

:birthday:
DX Sep 09, LB mast with axillary diss. Grd 2 Ductal Carc. 50mm diam. Margins clear. 1/13 nodes. OR+ PR+, HER2- . FEC x 3, Taxotere x 3, RADS x 30, Tamoxifen, DIEP reconstruction April 2011, Femara 2013, Oophorectomy 2013.

chrismelb
Forum Queen
Forum Queen

Happy birthdays to Dancermel28, the new girl and deebee

Postby chrismelb » Fri May 08, 2015 6:38 pm

Sorry to be soooooooooooo lazy but Happy Birthday to you all.
xoxo
PS and amazingly i have meet you all!!
Dx 9/03 EBC
5/12 ABC bones-Herceptin,Tamox&Zometa
8/12 Liver mets-Abraxane,Herceptin&Zometa
6/13 Xeloda/Tykerb Xgeva
11/14 TDM1 Xgeva
1/15 Rads to tumour in head
2/16 Whole brain rads lepto. mets, continue TDM1
8/16. Navelbine, Herceptin
1/17 Neratanib Xeloda & Herceptin.

Return to “Welcomes and Birthdays”