Happy Birthday Sashiko

Personal welcomes to new members. Birthday greetings.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Sashiko
Hot-shot
Hot-shot
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: Happy Birthday Sashiko

Postby Sashiko » Mon Jul 28, 2014 4:20 pm

Hi Girls,

Thank you so very much for all your kind messages. I did not get any "notices" so did not think to check the site!!!

My son came up and took me to a posh restaurant in Castlemaine, for a delicious lunch. A real treat. I thought this would be the year that so many would forget me and they did. But for an old chook on a stick, I was still remembered by enough.

It means a lot, so thank you once again and all the very best to each
of you.
Sashiko
Grateful for every day and determined to make the most of each and every one. Lonely and scared some of the time, as my support is minimal and the out look not that great.!!

The new girl
Forum Queen
Forum Queen

Postby The new girl » Tue Jul 22, 2014 12:34 am

:hugs: happy birthday from me,hope you had a great day :rose: ......Rosa

jayem
Forum Queen
Forum Queen

Postby jayem » Mon Jul 21, 2014 4:46 pm

Best wishes for your birthday Sashiko.
Jan

Dx 20 Sept 2006, 2 cm IDC + DCIS, 1/16+ node, ER+, PR+, HER2-, 4 AC, 4 Taxol, 33 rads
CFEM Trial 5 years Arimidex, 5 year SOLE trial Femara
Dx Aug 2016 neuroendocrine cancer in pancreas, mets to liver, abdominal nodes, hip, skull, scalp and breast.

winterlong
Superstar
Superstar

Postby winterlong » Mon Jul 21, 2014 3:01 pm

happy Birthday Sashiko.
hope it is lovely for you.
:heart: :hugs:

Janette
Forum Legend

Happy Birthday Sashiko

Postby Janette » Mon Jul 21, 2014 12:30 pm

Hope you have a lovely birthday Sashiko. :hugs:
Janette

Return to “Welcomes and Birthdays”