Belatedly

Personal welcomes to new members. Birthday greetings.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
ruth1
Forum Queen
Forum Queen
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: Belatedly

Postby ruth1 » Thu Jun 26, 2014 8:07 pm

did I hear a cackle???
Dx IDC 2cm grade 3 ER/PR pos. DCIS grade 3, fam hist metastatic BC. Bi lat mastectomy, FEC x 4, surgical revision pending. AI x 5 yrs Femara

Quilla
Hot-shot
Hot-shot

Postby Quilla » Thu Jun 26, 2014 8:01 pm

Well woman you snuck by us this year but won't happen again.... I have you in my diary.... once in there you are there forever (insert evil laugh).

:hugs: belated happy birthday!

ruth1
Forum Queen
Forum Queen

Postby ruth1 » Wed Jun 25, 2014 10:10 pm

Thx so much Chris - it was Monday. Another one done and dusted for a year. These years are flying past - cant believe we're halfway through this one. Roll on summer - I'm over this Winter chill stuff.
Dx IDC 2cm grade 3 ER/PR pos. DCIS grade 3, fam hist metastatic BC. Bi lat mastectomy, FEC x 4, surgical revision pending. AI x 5 yrs Femara

chrismelb
Forum Queen
Forum Queen

Postby chrismelb » Wed Jun 25, 2014 9:57 pm

Happy birthday belatedly from me also, which date was it?
Dx 9/03 EBC
5/12 ABC bones-Herceptin,Tamox&Zometa
8/12 Liver mets-Abraxane,Herceptin&Zometa
6/13 Xeloda/Tykerb Xgeva
11/14 TDM1 Xgeva
1/15 Rads to tumour in head
2/16 Whole brain rads lepto. mets, continue TDM1
8/16. Navelbine, Herceptin
1/17 Neratanib Xeloda & Herceptin.

Angela
wasn't born yesterday
wasn't born yesterday

Postby Angela » Tue Jun 24, 2014 6:38 pm

Happy Birthday lovely lady. Wishing you health and happiness in the year to come. :hugs:
Dx April 2001 Grade 2 DCI. L lumpectomy. All 33 nodes removed clear
6/52 radiotherapy June 2001.Tamoxifen for 6 years.
Yearly mammograms always clear.
Dx January 2013 extensive bone mets, lung mets and metastatic pleural infusion.
On Arimidex and Xgeva.

ruth1
Forum Queen
Forum Queen

Postby ruth1 » Tue Jun 24, 2014 5:14 pm

Rosa, you didn't miss it at all - I kept it quiet so please don't feel that you should apologise. Really nice of you to send me wishes for many more and love with it. I am a lucky duck to have such wonderful forum friends.

The new girl
Forum Queen
Forum Queen

Postby The new girl » Tue Jun 24, 2014 3:47 pm

:hugs: so sorry I missed your birthday Ruth,wishing you many many many...................More!
Lots of love from me :hugs: ....Rosa

ruth1
Forum Queen
Forum Queen

Postby ruth1 » Tue Jun 24, 2014 1:07 pm

Thx Janette, it isn't in my profile. Thankyou for your good wishes. I had a very quiet relaxing day which was peaceful and just what I needed.

Janette
Forum Legend

Postby Janette » Tue Jun 24, 2014 12:36 pm

Ruth, I didn't see a notification of your birthday. Happy birthday belatedly from me too. I hope you had a lovely day. :hugs:
Janette

ruth1
Forum Queen
Forum Queen

Postby ruth1 » Tue Jun 24, 2014 12:21 pm

Thankyou for your kindness and thinking of me. I am not whinging about aging anymore and grateful for every one I have from now on. No need to apologise for belated - its a minor detail in the scheme of things these days. Appreciate your taking time to post.

Sashiko
Hot-shot
Hot-shot

Belatedly

Postby Sashiko » Tue Jun 24, 2014 10:09 am

Dear Ruth,

I wish you a very happy day and a future filled with good health, peace, happiness and friendship, above all else. Sorry I missed the actual day, but thinking of you.
Sashiko :clap:
Grateful for every day and determined to make the most of each and every one. Lonely and scared some of the time, as my support is minimal and the out look not that great.!!

Return to “Welcomes and Birthdays”