Happy birthday jezza and yvonne

Personal welcomes to new members. Birthday greetings.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Yvonne
Hot-shot
Hot-shot
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: Happy birthday jezza and yvonne

Postby Yvonne » Tue May 20, 2014 6:36 pm

Thank you all for the birthday greetings. I had a great day - actually arrived home in the morning after a wonderful holiday in Japan with my 2 children, then went out for dinner in the evening....and having another dinner on Thursday, then a weekend away with 2 girlfriends....I love extending my birthday like this!
Yvonne
1999 Chemo, Radio, Mastectomy & Reconstruction. Oct 2008 Mets to lungs, liver, spine, adrenal glands, spleen. 6 cycles docetaxol. Now on Femara and Zometa. April 2009 - decided the liver mets weren't mets!! Changed from Femara to Tamoxifen after suspected progression. Feb 2012 now on Aromasin.

ruth1
Forum Queen
Forum Queen

Postby ruth1 » Mon May 19, 2014 8:18 am

From me too Jezza, hope it was a great bday :clap:
Dx IDC 2cm grade 3 ER/PR pos. DCIS grade 3, fam hist metastatic BC. Bi lat mastectomy, FEC x 4, surgical revision pending. AI x 5 yrs Femara

jayem
Forum Queen
Forum Queen

Postby jayem » Mon May 19, 2014 12:03 am

Jezza and Yvonne, I do hope both of you have had a wonderful day and have spent it with those who love you.
Jan

Dx 20 Sept 2006, 2 cm IDC + DCIS, 1/16+ node, ER+, PR+, HER2-, 4 AC, 4 Taxol, 33 rads
CFEM Trial 5 years Arimidex, 5 year SOLE trial Femara
Dx Aug 2016 neuroendocrine cancer in pancreas, mets to liver, abdominal nodes, hip, skull, scalp and breast.

The new girl
Forum Queen
Forum Queen

Postby The new girl » Sun May 18, 2014 11:50 pm

:wave: happy birthday Yvonne,hope you had a nice birthday....Rosa

The new girl
Forum Queen
Forum Queen

Postby The new girl » Sun May 18, 2014 11:49 pm

:hugs: happy birthday jezza,hope you had a great day....Rosa

Janette
Forum Legend

Postby Janette » Sun May 18, 2014 11:48 pm

Happy birthday Jezza.

Happy birthday Yvonne.

I hope you both have had a lovely birthday. I knew your's was coming up Jezza, but thought it was the 20th for some reason. :hugs:
Janette

chrismelb
Forum Queen
Forum Queen

Happy birthday jezza and yvonne

Postby chrismelb » Sun May 18, 2014 11:35 pm

Sorry to do a joint message but better than none!
I hope you lovely ladies had a great birthday with your families.
:group: just ignore that jezza!
Dx 9/03 EBC
5/12 ABC bones-Herceptin,Tamox&Zometa
8/12 Liver mets-Abraxane,Herceptin&Zometa
6/13 Xeloda/Tykerb Xgeva
11/14 TDM1 Xgeva
1/15 Rads to tumour in head
2/16 Whole brain rads lepto. mets, continue TDM1
8/16. Navelbine, Herceptin
1/17 Neratanib Xeloda & Herceptin.

Return to “Welcomes and Birthdays”