Need Help

Important notices, instructions and information about this forum. Terms and Conditions, Code of Conduct and Privacy.

Please post any suggestions, questions or problems with this forum here.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Janette
Forum Legend

Re: Need Help

Postby Janette » Sun Nov 14, 2010 10:46 am

Hi Ladies,

Sorry but I need a little help in trying to keep threads with similar information going rather than starting new ones all the time.

It will make the information easier to trace. :hugs:
Janette

K.Maree
Wise one
Wise one
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Postby K.Maree » Tue Oct 05, 2010 8:26 pm

Thanks for the help !
Finding it a little had working out how thing work on the site.

Thanks again
KM

Janette
Forum Legend

Postby Janette » Tue Oct 05, 2010 8:16 pm

A pm will sit in your outbox until the person you are sending it to views it. No problem there at all. When they view it it goes to your sentbox. :hugs:
Janette

jezza
Forum Queen
Forum Queen

Postby jezza » Tue Oct 05, 2010 8:15 pm

A message will sit in your out box until it is opened and read by the sender. That way you know if the person has received it.

jezza
Dx Jan. 1992 9mm Grade 3 IDC node neg. LB mast. Prophylactic RB mast. 6 months later. No chemo. No rads. Saline implants. 22 years NED. (No Evidence of Disease)

K.Maree
Wise one
Wise one

Need Help

Postby K.Maree » Tue Oct 05, 2010 8:12 pm

Can someone please help - im trying to reply to a PM but it is sitting in my outbox and wont send, i've pressed submit after finishing my message but nothing happens.

Return to “Notices and Information about this forum”