deleting old messages in my PM box

Important notices, instructions and information about this forum. Terms and Conditions, Code of Conduct and Privacy.

Please post any suggestions, questions or problems with this forum here.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
jezza
Forum Queen
Forum Queen
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: deleting old messages in my PM box

Postby jezza » Tue Jul 20, 2010 5:25 pm

Haha Sashiko....I was half way through replying to your PM and then I realised that you wouldn't be able to retrieve it.

So I went to the foeum to explain and it was already done...thanks girls!

jezza
Dx Jan. 1992 9mm Grade 3 IDC node neg. LB mast. Prophylactic RB mast. 6 months later. No chemo. No rads. Saline implants. 22 years NED. (No Evidence of Disease)

Janette
Forum Legend

Postby Janette » Tue Jul 20, 2010 4:13 pm

I will transfer the thread to notices about this forum incase you need to review it or others need the instructions.
Janette

Sashiko
Hot-shot
Hot-shot

Postby Sashiko » Tue Jul 20, 2010 4:11 pm

Thanks girls,

this old technophobe has managed those instructions and will TRY to remember it for future use.

Sashiko
Grateful for every day and determined to make the most of each and every one. Lonely and scared some of the time, as my support is minimal and the out look not that great.!!

Janette
Forum Legend

Postby Janette » Tue Jul 20, 2010 3:43 pm

Hi Sashiko,
Put a tick in the box down the right hand side of the list of messages, then go to the bottom of the page. Where it says "Mark/Unmark as important" and dropped the box and change it to "Delete Marked" and press go.
Janette

BronNZ
Been there, done that
Been there, done that

Postby BronNZ » Tue Jul 20, 2010 3:40 pm

Go to your inbox, and tick the box at the end of the row for all the messages you want to delete. Then at the bottom you can click on the box and select "delete marked" (or something to that effect)
Bron
When life gives you a rainy day, play in the puddles!
[color=#000000]

Sashiko
Hot-shot
Hot-shot

deleting old messages in my PM box

Postby Sashiko » Tue Jul 20, 2010 3:25 pm

HI Girls,

Can somebody please tell an old technophobe how to delete old messages in my private email box?. I have new mail, but cannot access it as the box is "full".

I wrote a PM to Jezza and then realised that she would reply to my box and I still can't get in. There must be some really simple way to do this, but damned if I can find it.

Thanks for the help,

Sashiko
Grateful for every day and determined to make the most of each and every one. Lonely and scared some of the time, as my support is minimal and the out look not that great.!!

Return to “Notices and Information about this forum”