No emoticons in the "Angels" thread.

Important notices, instructions and information about this forum. Terms and Conditions, Code of Conduct and Privacy.

Please post any suggestions, questions or problems with this forum here.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
chrismelb
Forum Queen
Forum Queen

Re: No emoticons in the "Angels" thread.

Postby chrismelb » Mon May 24, 2010 9:15 am

I didn't have any either.
Dx 9/03 EBC
5/12 ABC bones-Herceptin,Tamox&Zometa
8/12 Liver mets-Abraxane,Herceptin&Zometa
6/13 Xeloda/Tykerb Xgeva
11/14 TDM1 Xgeva
1/15 Rads to tumour in head
2/16 Whole brain rads lepto. mets, continue TDM1
8/16. Navelbine, Herceptin
1/17 Neratanib Xeloda & Herceptin.

TanS
Forum Queen
Forum Queen
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Postby TanS » Sat May 22, 2010 11:57 pm

Thanks Janette...........I have checked all my settings.........and they all look ok.

Tanya
"Promise me you will always remember:
You're BRAVER than you believe,
and STRONGER than you seem,
and SMARTER than you think."

Christopher Robin said this to Winnie-the-Pooh, written by A. A. Milne in 1926!!

Janette
Forum Legend

Postby Janette » Sat May 22, 2010 11:25 pm

I have the same feeling Tanya, not sure what is happening there. I can use smilies but i have had times when I couldn't. Check your user control panel and make sure the options are to allow them there. I can see a control that will allow me to alter what is happening. I won't give up though, will keep looking into it. :hugs:
Janette

TanS
Forum Queen
Forum Queen

No emoticons in the "Angels" thread.

Postby TanS » Sat May 22, 2010 10:20 pm

I get the feeling that I'm not the only one that has no emoticons in the Angels threads.............Mereana's has very few roses showing.

Any ideas Janette?

Thanks
Tanya
"Promise me you will always remember:
You're BRAVER than you believe,
and STRONGER than you seem,
and SMARTER than you think."

Christopher Robin said this to Winnie-the-Pooh, written by A. A. Milne in 1926!!

Return to “Notices and Information about this forum”