Question

Important notices, instructions and information about this forum. Terms and Conditions, Code of Conduct and Privacy.

Please post any suggestions, questions or problems with this forum here.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
cherub
Superstar
Superstar
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: Question

Postby cherub » Thu Apr 08, 2010 11:44 pm

WELL DER what a dufus head
I found it
Jennifer
Primary BC:
DX Apr 06 DCIS Gr3 St2B Oes + Prog + Lump & Aux 1 node+
TX: ECx4, Radio 6.5wks, Port, Taxol x12 & AI'S & have CFS
ABC:
October 08 Mets spine & Chest wall
Dec 08 mets liver - taxotere, xoleda & zometa
Jan 09 PPort - now still on Taxotere 18months
Mediastinum mets are taking my voice away
now for rads x 10 august 2010

Janette
Forum Legend

Postby Janette » Thu Apr 08, 2010 2:38 pm

Hi Jennifer,
Apart from what Jezza mentioned, there is under the User Control Panel/Board Preferences/Edit display options which may also help. :hugs:
Janette

jezza
Forum Queen
Forum Queen

Postby jezza » Thu Apr 08, 2010 2:06 pm

Hi Jennifer

On the Main Page over to your right you have the "MARK FORUMS READ" which I guess marks everything as read. Its above where it says LAST POST.

And on the top of each section (General Discussions..etc) we have" MARK TOPICS READ"(again above where it says LAST POST) which will just mark all the topics in that section read.

I love the new feature "VIEW UNREAD POSTS"....which I go to every time I log in now.

jezza
Dx Jan. 1992 9mm Grade 3 IDC node neg. LB mast. Prophylactic RB mast. 6 months later. No chemo. No rads. Saline implants. 22 years NED. (No Evidence of Disease)

cherub
Superstar
Superstar

Question

Postby cherub » Thu Apr 08, 2010 1:39 pm

hey guys
since the new upgrade I just wanted to say it has been great not to hard to adjust to
my question is the old version had a link at the bottom of the forum main page
that was called "mark all posts read" or something to that effect
I used to use this alot as it meant I could peruse the forum at my leisure and read the post I was interested in
and then I would use this "mark all posts read" so that when I logged on next time I would be able to
read all the newest posts that were of interest to me
just wondering if it is still there?
thanks team BCAUS
Jennifer
Primary BC:
DX Apr 06 DCIS Gr3 St2B Oes + Prog + Lump & Aux 1 node+
TX: ECx4, Radio 6.5wks, Port, Taxol x12 & AI'S & have CFS
ABC:
October 08 Mets spine & Chest wall
Dec 08 mets liver - taxotere, xoleda & zometa
Jan 09 PPort - now still on Taxotere 18months
Mediastinum mets are taking my voice away
now for rads x 10 august 2010

Return to “Notices and Information about this forum”