Glitches, hopefully temporary.

Important notices, instructions and information about this forum. Terms and Conditions, Code of Conduct and Privacy.

Please post any suggestions, questions or problems with this forum here.
cheryl
Founding Member
Founding Member
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Postby cheryl » Mon Jun 25, 2007 12:06 pm

I don't think so Janine, you deserve heaps of accolades, you do a fabulous job in keeping this forum running.
Cheryl

Janine
Founding Member
Founding Member
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Postby Janine » Sun Jun 24, 2007 2:07 pm

Janine

Belinda
Forum Queen
Forum Queen

Postby Belinda » Sun Jun 24, 2007 1:29 pm

Belinda
Dx 3 Jan 2007, 4x3x3 cm IDC and 2 other tumours 1.5cm each, 6/19+ nodes, ER-, PR-, HER2+, 4 AC, 12 weekly Taxol + herceptin, 30ish rads, Herceptin finished May 08, currently watching a lung nodule.

Lark
wasn't born yesterday
wasn't born yesterday

Moving house

Postby Lark » Sun Jun 24, 2007 6:40 am

Judging by the lack of any posts in this thread in the past two days reporting problems with the forum, Janine has succeeded at "moving house" :) (or else nobody has been able to post into this thread in the past two days! :P).
I hope I'm not putting the mockers on the move :wink:, but well done Janine - you're a wizard! :clap:

Janette
Forum Legend

Postby Janette » Thu Jun 21, 2007 10:40 pm

Janine,
I think it was 16 before the glitch, and I think you're right because there were 8 guests one minute and 0 a few seconds later.
Janette

Janine
Founding Member
Founding Member

Postby Janine » Thu Jun 21, 2007 10:05 pm

oops! - (didn't see your post) - well, maybe it was correct then - I really don't know ... hehe
Janine

Janine
Founding Member
Founding Member

Postby Janine » Thu Jun 21, 2007 10:03 pm

Actually, thinking about it a bit more, the 8 'guests' were probably the 8 registered users that weren't recognized after the time changed. If anyone actually looks at it and can remember what the highest number was before, lemme know and I'll change it back.
Janine

Janette
Forum Legend

Postby Janette » Thu Jun 21, 2007 10:00 pm

I posted a link on Bmail yesterday that I thought may have accounted for the guests if that was correct.
Janette

Janine
Founding Member
Founding Member

Postby Janine » Thu Jun 21, 2007 9:54 pm

Jezza, must have been! I honestly wasn't looking at numbers, so thanks for confirming it Janette.
Because the 17 users happened when the system time was set at 2003, that's what it recorded.
I'm not sure if I got the actual time part right but it's near enough.

:biggrin:
Janine

Janette
Forum Legend

Postby Janette » Thu Jun 21, 2007 8:57 pm

Jezza,
Wasn't sure if it was a glitch, but I saw 8 reg 1 hidden and 8 guests around that time.
Janette

jezza
Forum Queen
Forum Queen

Postby jezza » Thu Jun 21, 2007 6:57 pm

Is that 17 users on last night for real then Janine?

jezza

jezza
Forum Queen
Forum Queen

Postby jezza » Wed Jun 20, 2007 7:30 pm

Yeah I noticed that and they were up late too...lol

jezza

Janine
Founding Member
Founding Member

Postby Janine » Wed Jun 20, 2007 6:27 pm

Humble apologies to anyone who had problems with the forum today.

I believe folks also got kicked out of chatroom.

Sorrrrreeee! :crybaby:

It seems to be ok now but you may have things flashing at you everywhere. Techs say there was a problem with system time that they have now corrected.

Thank you to those who let me know - it helps to know that there really is a problem and it is not just me or my pc.

Just noticed that the most users ever online happened in 2003 before the forum was even a twinkle in our eyes! :pmsl:
Janine

Janine
Founding Member
Founding Member

Postby Janine » Fri May 18, 2007 6:01 pm

Yeah, me too Kelly. But it seems ok now - very frustrating.

I was starting to think it was all the animated smileys! :pmsl2:
Janine

sedgymum
Founding Member
Founding Member

Postby sedgymum » Fri May 18, 2007 3:55 pm

Janine,

I have been having problems all day. Timing out when trying to post or even just trying to get into a new thread. Very weird.

It's as if there is a lag somewhere.

Cheers Kelly
Some day I'll wish upon a star
And wake up where the clouds are far behind me
Where troubles melt like lemondrops
Away above the chimney tops
That's where you'll find me!

Return to “Notices and Information about this forum”