Welcome

Important notices, instructions and information about this forum. Terms and Conditions, Code of Conduct and Privacy.

Please post any suggestions, questions or problems with this forum here.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Janine
Founding Member
Founding Member
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Postby Janine » Mon Jun 18, 2007 5:01 pm

A lot has happened since my last post in this thread! Our name has changed from 'Here and Now' to 'Aussie Breast Cancer Forum' and our membership has grown heaps and continues to grow rapidly

We are now beginning the process of combining with other groups around Australia and we hope to soon be welcoming to our Forum, ladies from the Advanced Breast Cancer Group's discussion forum.

The Advanced Breast Cancer Group is a QLD based service, now expanding throughout Australia via the internet. The Group is professionally run with a diverse range of services, resources and support for women with advanced breast cancer and their families/carers.

I’m sure, having the Advanced Breast Cancer Group on board will be of great benefit to our forum. We will gain much from sharing their experiences and learning how they approach the challenges of living life with breast cancer. Spend a few minutes and log into to get acquainted with what the Group has to offer.

I know that our members will welcome our new ladies from Queensland, with open arms and their usual sense of warmth, support and caring.

Janine and Cheryl

Janine
Founding Member
Founding Member

Postby Janine » Mon Jun 26, 2006 2:21 pm

A big welcome to all our new members.
:hug:
We hope you will join in and enjoy the friendship and warmth of our little (but growing) community.
Janine

Janine
Founding Member
Founding Member

Welcome

Postby Janine » Tue Dec 13, 2005 10:25 am

Welcome to the Here and Now discussion forum originally designed to follow on from the 'Here and Now' groups run by the fantastic team at Breacan in Melbourne, Victoria, Australia.

This forum will help group members to keep in touch. We hope you will also join in the open discussions and meet the rest of us.

We all have at least one thing in common. If we can pool our resources and knowledge and share our thoughts and experiences, I believe we can each be a little bit stronger. Well, that's my theory - you might have a completely different idea and that's great - please tell us about it.

NOTE: This is a private site and is not in any way sponsored or endorsed by Breacan.
Janine

Return to “Notices and Information about this forum”