Important notices, instructions and information about this forum. Terms and Conditions, Code of Conduct and Privacy.

Please post any suggestions, questions or problems with this forum here.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
chrismelb
Forum Queen
Forum Queen

Re: Avatars

Postby chrismelb » Tue Dec 29, 2015 10:50 am

Thanks so much Janette. Whenever I mention to Facebook people their avatar picture, they look at me blankly!!! My daughter is one of them and of course she tries to correct me!!
Dx 9/03 EBC
5/12 ABC bones-Herceptin,Tamox&Zometa
8/12 Liver mets-Abraxane,Herceptin&Zometa
6/13 Xeloda/Tykerb Xgeva
11/14 TDM1 Xgeva
1/15 Rads to tumour in head
2/16 Whole brain rads lepto. mets, continue TDM1
8/16. Navelbine, Herceptin
1/17 Neratanib Xeloda & Herceptin.

JudyB
Forum Queen
Forum Queen
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Postby JudyB » Mon Dec 28, 2015 6:59 pm

I might have to get myself an avatar now. Thanks Janette.
DX Sep 09, LB mast with axillary diss. Grd 2 Ductal Carc. 50mm diam. Margins clear. 1/13 nodes. OR+ PR+, HER2- . FEC x 3, Taxotere x 3, RADS x 30, Tamoxifen, DIEP reconstruction April 2011, Femara 2013, Oophorectomy 2013.

ruth1
Forum Queen
Forum Queen

Postby ruth1 » Mon Dec 28, 2015 12:17 pm

another great effort from you Janette - thankyou for keeping our forum operating. :clap:
Dx IDC 2cm grade 3 ER/PR pos. DCIS grade 3, fam hist metastatic BC. Bi lat mastectomy, FEC x 4, surgical revision pending. AI x 5 yrs Femara

Janette
Forum Legend

Postby Janette » Mon Dec 28, 2015 12:03 am

Yippeeee! Avatars are fixed, please let me know if any problems.
Janette

Janette
Forum Legend

Postby Janette » Sun Dec 27, 2015 1:36 pm

Hi Everyone,
It has been brought to my attention that members are unable to upload avatars. My sincerest apologies, it is not of our doing. We were fully set up to allow avatars. I have attempted to change the permissions set on the server which doesn't seem to help. I double checked the control panel and it is still set to allow avatars and I'm scratching my head at the moment. I haven't given up trying to fix this myself but may have to get a professional tech to look at it after the holiday period.

Again my apologies, please bear with me in my attempts to fix the problem. It may have possibly happened when moving from servers.
Janette

Return to “Notices and Information about this forum”