Outage

Important notices, instructions and information about this forum. Terms and Conditions, Code of Conduct and Privacy.

Please post any suggestions, questions or problems with this forum here.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
chrismelb
Forum Queen
Forum Queen

Re: Outage

Postby chrismelb » Wed Jul 22, 2015 12:16 pm

So frustrating for you Janette, as Rosa said not your fault xoxo.
Dx 9/03 EBC
5/12 ABC bones-Herceptin,Tamox&Zometa
8/12 Liver mets-Abraxane,Herceptin&Zometa
6/13 Xeloda/Tykerb Xgeva
11/14 TDM1 Xgeva
1/15 Rads to tumour in head
2/16 Whole brain rads lepto. mets, continue TDM1
8/16. Navelbine, Herceptin
1/17 Neratanib Xeloda & Herceptin.

The new girl
Forum Queen
Forum Queen
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Postby The new girl » Wed Jul 22, 2015 12:18 am

I am sorry as well as I did not read all the posts regarding belinda,was saving it but now it's gone :crybaby:
It's not your fault Janette but it's just frustrating....Rosa

Janette
Forum Legend

Postby Janette » Wed Jul 22, 2015 12:14 am

We've lost some very important posts from Sunday including Ruth's eulogy for Belinda. I've had database dumps done today to try to retrieve them to no avail. The problem is the day before the server problem backup doesn't contain the missing posts and the day of the problem doesn't have them either.

I'm not sure why our server has been having problems but if it continues i will email the owner of the company. I'm really sorry for the inconvenience and I hate that we lost posts from Our Angels.
Janette

JudyB
Forum Queen
Forum Queen

Postby JudyB » Sun May 03, 2015 11:25 am

No need to apologise Janette, it seemed to come back fairly quickly, these things happen :)
DX Sep 09, LB mast with axillary diss. Grd 2 Ductal Carc. 50mm diam. Margins clear. 1/13 nodes. OR+ PR+, HER2- . FEC x 3, Taxotere x 3, RADS x 30, Tamoxifen, DIEP reconstruction April 2011, Femara 2013, Oophorectomy 2013.

The new girl
Forum Queen
Forum Queen

Postby The new girl » Sat May 02, 2015 11:43 pm

:wave: yeh I was wondering what was going on last night....Rosa

Janette
Forum Legend

Outage

Postby Janette » Sat May 02, 2015 6:49 pm

My apologies, we seem to have had some problems with our database on the server last night and today. Seems all fixed now I hope!!!.
Janette

Return to “Notices and Information about this forum”