Member's search facility has changed with the updates

Important notices, instructions and information about this forum. Terms and Conditions, Code of Conduct and Privacy.

Please post any suggestions, questions or problems with this forum here.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
chrismelb
Forum Queen
Forum Queen

Re: Member's search facility has changed with the updates

Postby chrismelb » Fri Feb 28, 2014 11:06 pm

Thanks Janette
Dx 9/03 EBC
5/12 ABC bones-Herceptin,Tamox&Zometa
8/12 Liver mets-Abraxane,Herceptin&Zometa
6/13 Xeloda/Tykerb Xgeva
11/14 TDM1 Xgeva
1/15 Rads to tumour in head
2/16 Whole brain rads lepto. mets, continue TDM1
8/16. Navelbine, Herceptin
1/17 Neratanib Xeloda & Herceptin.

Janette
Forum Legend

Member's search facility has changed with the updates

Postby Janette » Wed Feb 26, 2014 10:45 pm

I discovered that with the members listing, we cannot insert the letter to list the members names starting with that letter. However I then discovered that there is a search facility link to the right and you can submit the member's name. Make sure you scroll down to see the results. Much better than submitting a letter and looking for the member's name.

It seems part of the software updates we have just had completed. We may find other things have altered a bit. Please let me know if any problems. :hugs:
Janette

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Return to “Notices and Information about this forum”