re my post

Important notices, instructions and information about this forum. Terms and Conditions, Code of Conduct and Privacy.

Please post any suggestions, questions or problems with this forum here.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Janette
Forum Legend

Re: re my post

Postby Janette » Tue Feb 25, 2014 12:05 pm

Hi Maggie
Would you like a link to your blog in your signature to appear after every post? I think I would be able to do that for you.

You can call the thread anything you wish, I can also change that for you, just me know how you want it to read. However what you call the first post in a thread will automatically appear as the heading in each post in that thread unless you change it each time you post.

You are able to change the name of the thread in the first post and the signature in your User Control Panel, link towards top of page. I am happy to do both for you if you would like. :hugs:
Janette

Maggiemaw
Guru
Guru
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

re my post

Postby Maggiemaw » Tue Feb 25, 2014 11:21 am

:ouch: Hi,

Not sure if this is where my query should go but can't find a better option. I renewed my contact with you yesterday after a long absence and as soon as I began to write a post a heading appeared "NEVER GIVE UP" (new blog name) blog. Thing is that I do have a blog and I have just changed the name to NEVER GIVE UP but I don't know how it came up on your website. My blog is margaretmck.com and my page is entitled: NEVER GIVE UP with the tag How I live with secondary breast cancer.

I would like to link my blog to this site but my knowledge of how to go about it is non-existent or even if it is possible/allowable. However I don't know how to get rid of that heading when I post. Also, I don't know what your codes mean. For a person who spends many hours on my laptop daily, my knowledge of such things is zilch.

Cheers, Maggiemaw

Return to “Notices and Information about this forum”