Message from Forum Management Committee

Important notices, instructions and information about this forum. Terms and Conditions, Code of Conduct and Privacy.

Please post any suggestions, questions or problems with this forum here.
jayem
Forum Queen
Forum Queen
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: Message from Forum Management Committee

Postby jayem » Thu Jul 26, 2012 7:14 pm

It really is lovely to see Janette's efforts acknowledged by the forum management committee. We know how hard she works to ensure Janine's and Cheryl's dream of on-line support for Australian women continues. She is a little like the duck... all smooth on the surface, working all hours of the day and night underneath.

Thank you to the management committee for their hands off approach to the forum but for their background support for Janette.

I have often told Janette privately how much I value her friendship. Perhaps it is timely to acknowledge the on the forum.

Thanks Janette and Jezza for all you do.
Jan

Dx 20 Sept 2006, 2 cm IDC + DCIS, 1/16+ node, ER+, PR+, HER2-, 4 AC, 4 Taxol, 33 rads
CFEM Trial 5 years Arimidex, 5 year SOLE trial Femara
Dx Aug 2016 neuroendocrine cancer in pancreas, mets to liver, abdominal nodes, hip, skull, scalp and breast.

chrismelb
Forum Queen
Forum Queen

Postby chrismelb » Thu Jul 26, 2012 7:07 pm

Here, here. Janette i really appreciate what you do for me (and all of us) on the forum and it is an important part of my life. We are really lucky you were there to take it on after Janine and Cheryl left us. :hugs: and thanks. Also a big thank you to jezza for all the moderation she does. I really appreciate both of you :hugs:
Last edited by chrismelb on Sun Jan 06, 2013 7:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Dx 9/03 EBC
5/12 ABC bones-Herceptin,Tamox&Zometa
8/12 Liver mets-Abraxane,Herceptin&Zometa
6/13 Xeloda/Tykerb Xgeva
11/14 TDM1 Xgeva
1/15 Rads to tumour in head
2/16 Whole brain rads lepto. mets, continue TDM1
8/16. Navelbine, Herceptin
1/17 Neratanib Xeloda & Herceptin.

schoolteacher
Forum Queen
Forum Queen

Postby schoolteacher » Thu Jul 26, 2012 7:04 pm

We totally agree. Janette is awesome! :clap: it's lovely to see her acknowledged. Thank you all for you support also

adminabcg
Site Admin
Site Admin
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Message from Forum Management Committee

Postby adminabcg » Thu Jul 26, 2012 7:00 pm

Dear ABCF members

Just a short post from the committee of management to say a huge thank you to Janette for all her hard work in maintaining and moderating the Aussie Breast Cancer Forum. I’m sure that Janine and Cheryl would be very pleased that the forum they created has not only continued but gone from strength to strength.

Whilst the committee sits in the background, we work collectively with Janette to uphold the conditions of use to ensure that none of our members are exploited and that the forum remains a safe and secure platform for you to share and document your breast cancer journey.

Janette we are forever grateful for your enthusiasm and acknowledge the massive contribution you make voluntarily. It’s a tough job and we simply could not have kept the forum going without you.

Have a wonderful day everyone
ABCF Committee of Management
admin

Return to “Notices and Information about this forum”