Message from Forum Management Committee

Important notices, instructions and information about this forum. Terms and Conditions, Code of Conduct and Privacy.

Please post any suggestions, questions or problems with this forum here.
winterlong
Superstar
Superstar
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: Message from Forum Management Committee

Postby winterlong » Wed Sep 19, 2012 5:10 pm

What a lovely thread.
Still learning & exploring here.

I had no idea of all the work you two lovely women put in. :hugs:

I can only add a huge thankyou. :horse: :thanks:

Being able to come here, this time around, has lightened the load.

:heart:
winterlong

(and her horse fearless. 8 ) )

Sammy
Enlightened one
Enlightened one
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Postby Sammy » Wed Sep 19, 2012 2:32 pm

Me too, thank you to Janette and Jezza, from the bottom of my heart.

Without you, this forum would not be here today. I want you to know what a real comfort it was to me during the very darkest days of the worst period of my life.

Your work is making a real difference in the world.
Dx 11/2/11 RBMx clear margins 21/2/11 ANC 16/3/11 1 x node +ve. Not multifocal, unstaged.
-IDC 25mm gr 3 ER-, PR-, HER2+,
-ILC 16mm gr2 ER+, PR+, HER2-, infiltrating subtypes allover
13/4/11: 4 x AC, 4 x T + rads + herceptin + femera

Dec 2012 LBMx, bilat tram LCIS
Dec 2013 Lymphoedema R arm

molly dooker
Forum Queen
Forum Queen

Postby molly dooker » Wed Sep 12, 2012 10:42 am

Yes, a huge thankyou from me as well to Janette and Jezza. Champions! :grouphug:
Chris

jaybee
Forum Queen
Forum Queen

Postby jaybee » Tue Sep 11, 2012 10:36 pm

Well deserved accolades for a very special lady, many thanks for all you do Janette :hugs: :heart:
and special thanks go to you too Jezza, your contributions are much appreciated by all :heart:

pamela47
Enlightened one
Enlightened one

Postby pamela47 » Sat Jul 28, 2012 6:55 pm

And so say all of us!!!!!!

:happydance: Pam
2005 DCIS on RHS - Lumpectomy and Radiotherapy.
In December 2006 another incident of Cancer on LHS - So had a Bilateral
Mastectomy. 13/8/2009 Had a Bilateral Latissimus Dorsi reconstruction.
December 2009 Massive infection in LHS. - out of hospital after 7 days - all's well since then.

SueM44
Been there, done that
Been there, done that

Postby SueM44 » Sat Jul 28, 2012 4:15 pm

:clap: Thank you from me as well.

A wonderful job which supports so many

Sue :)
dx Jan 2010 7mm IDC Grade 2. ER+ PR+ HER- had WLE and SNB in Jan followed by 30 rads. Hysterectomy May 2010. Genetic testing revealed BRCA 2 September 2010
Bilateral Mastectomy & Immediate Reconstruction Nov 2011

Gail
Forum Legend

Postby Gail » Sat Jul 28, 2012 9:33 am

Janette I honestly don't know how you do it, a very big load to carry on your own. You deserve every accolade it's the least we could do. Thank you and jezza so very much :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

Honestly what would we do without you! This is our comfort and knowledge zone! :heart:
"You Gotta Laugh!"

Gail

Diagnosed April 2006,Lumpectomy,17 of 25 nodes positive, chemo, radiation. Finished treatment March 07
Diagnosed July 2012 cancer of mediastinal(nodes around lungs and heart)pelvis and spine. Up for the fight!

angel33
Superstar
Superstar

Postby angel33 » Sat Jul 28, 2012 8:36 am

Thank you Janette and Jezza.....you do an amazing job and we are very fortunate to have you here. :hugs: :hugs:

Thank you ABCF Committee of Management for this acknowledgement and for what you do also. :hugs:

We are all so lucky!

angel33
EBC 1997, bony mets Dec 2000, liver mets april 2007, chemo since

Tracey Gibney
Forum Queen
Forum Queen

Postby Tracey Gibney » Sat Jul 28, 2012 12:28 am

Thanks Janette and Jezza for all your time and effort.
Traceyxx
EBC 94 aged 34. Mastectomy CMF, tamoxifen. Mets 07 brachial plexus, supra clavicular node, sternum. Treated with AI's Rads x3 Ooph 09. 2014 met to chest wall,surg, rads. 12/14 Multiple bone mets, rt axillary nodes further recurrence chest wall. Failed on Faslodex. 8/15 Ibrance

SUE48
Superstar
Superstar

Postby SUE48 » Fri Jul 27, 2012 11:36 pm

Janette and Jezza,
Two wonderful ladies who have carried on Janine and Cheryl's ethos with this forum.
Just so wonderful that your hard work is acknowledged.
Truly grateful for your commitment, it means so much.
xx
Sue
Always face the sunshine and the shadows will fall behind

RedHen
Your Maj
Your Maj

Postby RedHen » Fri Jul 27, 2012 3:40 pm

What a lovely acknowledgement of Janette's hard work. This forum really is invaluable and I would also like to thank her (and Jezza who I did not know helped out).
A close friend was diagnosed with primary and advanced breast cancer (bone mets) early 2010.

debman
Been there, done that
Been there, done that

Postby debman » Thu Jul 26, 2012 10:25 pm

:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

:heart:
Deb

You ladies do a marvellous job weighing up the need for information with the need to protect the forum members here. I really appreciate it.
, . Stopped taking tamoxifen in December 2012 after 18 months due to debilitating SEs.

jezza
Forum Queen
Forum Queen

Postby jezza » Thu Jul 26, 2012 10:19 pm

Well I will hand the baton back to Janette. Its really hard to keep the forum running smoothly sometimes....to uphold the tight rein on advertising, links to sites that cause concern, Dr recommendations etc....without members taking it personally. This is something that Janine and Cheryl managed and Janette has continued to do so. I know at times it has been stressful and the forum has become so much bigger now so its a much bigger job.

However because of this continued vigilance the forum is well respected and remains free of spams and trolls and the infighting and friction that you see on other forums. Of course there are varied opinions and discussions which is good.

So a big thankyou from me too Janette. I have a bit of an idea of how many hours you put in when there are tech. problems and other issues here but you never let on just how many and I'm sure sometimes its a huge amount!

Hugs

jezza
Dx Jan. 1992 9mm Grade 3 IDC node neg. LB mast. Prophylactic RB mast. 6 months later. No chemo. No rads. Saline implants. 22 years NED. (No Evidence of Disease)

BronNZ
Been there, done that
Been there, done that

Postby BronNZ » Thu Jul 26, 2012 7:41 pm

Janette and Jezza,

You are both fantastic ladies, and we are so lucky to have you both here - you deserve medals!! :clap:
Bron
When life gives you a rainy day, play in the puddles!
[color=#000000]

Janette
Forum Legend

Postby Janette » Thu Jul 26, 2012 7:31 pm

Thank you all, but I must acknowledge and thank Jezza, who also does lots of work in the background of the Forum. Makes my job so much easier. :hugs:
Janette

Return to “Notices and Information about this forum”