Temporary problem with Digests

Important notices, instructions and information about this forum. Terms and Conditions, Code of Conduct and Privacy.

Please post any suggestions, questions or problems with this forum here.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Janette
Forum Legend

Re: Temporary problem with Digests

Postby Janette » Sat Jul 27, 2013 12:37 pm

Hi Pam,
I was ready to give up last night, but the process is happening again today. I got a digest today. There is a timing change on the Server that may affect the timing of the process is all I can think could cause the problems.

I'm sorry for the problems, please continue to let me know if you get them. By all means cancel and reorder again if you wish just to make sure. :hugs:
Janette

Janette
Forum Legend

Postby Janette » Fri Jul 26, 2013 10:21 pm

Hi Pam,
I managed to get them sent out yesterday but it hasn't happened again today as it should have. More work needed and running out of answers I'm afraid. I will keep trying. I doubt reordering will help, I imagine your ordered time wasn't at the time that the process worked yesterday. :hugs:
Janette

pammiesyd
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Postby pammiesyd » Fri Jul 26, 2013 9:39 pm

Hi Janette
I still am not getting daily digests. Would it help if I cancelled getting them and then requested digests again?
Thanks, Pam

Janette
Forum Legend

Postby Janette » Thu Jul 25, 2013 6:25 pm

:v_happy: :v_happy: :v_happy:
I think our digests are fixed!!!! :clap: :clap: :clap:

If anyone still having problems please let me know. :biggrin:
Janette

Janette
Forum Legend

Postby Janette » Mon Jul 22, 2013 7:05 pm

Pam,
We are working on the digests, will let you know asap.

A batch looked as if they went out yesterday, weekly ones I think. If anyone can verify if they are or are not receiving their digests, I would appreciate it.
Janette

Janette
Forum Legend

Postby Janette » Thu Jul 18, 2013 10:19 pm

Hi Pam,
Sorry, I did suspect something was wrong with the digests. We changed servers and I thought they had stopped. I will have to get a technician to look into the problem. Thanks for letting me know. :hugs:
Janette

pammiesyd

Postby pammiesyd » Thu Jul 18, 2013 10:14 pm

I have not been getting digests for a couple of weeks. Are they working at the moment?
Pam

Janette
Forum Legend

Postby Janette » Sat Mar 17, 2012 11:32 am

The digests are working again thankfully. Yes we do have quite a few members who get them.
Janette

jezza
Forum Queen
Forum Queen

Postby jezza » Sat Mar 17, 2012 11:17 am

I usually read all the posts anyway so its something I wouldn't need.

Do many members request it?

jezza
Dx Jan. 1992 9mm Grade 3 IDC node neg. LB mast. Prophylactic RB mast. 6 months later. No chemo. No rads. Saline implants. 22 years NED. (No Evidence of Disease)

Janette
Forum Legend

Postby Janette » Thu Mar 15, 2012 2:44 pm

In your user control panel, you have the option to receive email digests of the posts. Not hard to set up if you would like to receive emails containing the posts.

However, atm someone used the file to attack our host's servers so they had to dump the processes and ask customers to rewrite the programs. This is why members are currently not receiving digests.

I hope to have this fixed asap.
Janette

chrismelb
Forum Queen
Forum Queen

Postby chrismelb » Thu Mar 15, 2012 12:39 pm

me neither!!
Dx 9/03 EBC
5/12 ABC bones-Herceptin,Tamox&Zometa
8/12 Liver mets-Abraxane,Herceptin&Zometa
6/13 Xeloda/Tykerb Xgeva
11/14 TDM1 Xgeva
1/15 Rads to tumour in head
2/16 Whole brain rads lepto. mets, continue TDM1
8/16. Navelbine, Herceptin
1/17 Neratanib Xeloda & Herceptin.

jezza
Forum Queen
Forum Queen

Postby jezza » Wed Mar 14, 2012 4:40 pm

Doesn't worry me as I have never quite figured out what they are anyway...lol

jezza
Dx Jan. 1992 9mm Grade 3 IDC node neg. LB mast. Prophylactic RB mast. 6 months later. No chemo. No rads. Saline implants. 22 years NED. (No Evidence of Disease)

Janette
Forum Legend

Temporary problem with Digests

Postby Janette » Wed Mar 14, 2012 3:27 pm

Hi Ladies,
We are currently having a problem with the digests being generated. I apologise and please be assured that I have techs looking at the problem.
Janette

Return to “Notices and Information about this forum”