Terms & Conditions, Code of Conduct, External Links, Registration Agreement
Posted: Wed Jul 05, 2006 11:40 pm
By using this website, you agree to be bound by the following terms and conditions:
- The Aussie Breast Cancer Forum (ABCF) is not responsible or liable for any content that is posted to the forum or chatroom by our users or members. Any message posted on this website expresses only the views of the author of the message and does not necessarily reflect the views of the ABCF or any person or entity associated with it.
- ABCF is not responsible for checking the validity or correctness of any information posted by its users or members
- ABCF reserves the right to monitor, edit, move or delete any post to the website for any reason.
- ABCF reserves the right to ban any user or member from the website for any reason
- ABCF reserves the right to modify this document at any time
- you are completely responsible for your own posts and messages
- you will conform to the Code of Conduct for this website
- You will respect the opinions of others.
- You will not post inappropriate, abusive, disrespectful, indecent or unlawful messages.
- You will respect the right of others to remain anonymous and you will not post any information that could be used to identify or locate another person.
- You will not impersonate another person.
- You will not use this website for any unlawful purpose including the propagation of viruses or other malicious software.
- You will not use this website to promote, advertise or link to commercial services or products or to solicit donations. However, you may display your own personal website address in the appropriate field in your profile and in your signature.
External links are provided for your convenience and for informational purposes only, but they are beyond the control of the ABCF and no representation is made as to their content. Use or reliance on any external links and the content thereon provided is at your own risk. When visiting external links you must refer to that external website's terms and conditions of use.
No hypertext links shall be created from any website controlled by you or otherwise to this website without the express prior written permission of an administrator of the ABCF. Please contact the ABCF if you would like to link to this website or would like to request a link to your website. Note that the ABCF will only allow links to the index page (http://www.bcaus.org.au) and not to the content of the site.
[The following is a copy of the statements that you agree to when you register for this forum:]
To post messages on this forum, you must register as a member. This registration is free of charge. By registering, you agree to abide by the following Registration Agreement:
While the administrators and moderators of this forum will attempt to remove or edit any generally objectionable material as quickly as possible, it is impossible to review every message. Therefore you acknowledge that all posts made to this forum express the views and opinions of the author and you agree that neither this forum, nor any person or entity associated with them, will be held liable for the contents, accuracy, completeness or validity of any information posted in them.
The Aussie Breast Cancer Forum is for informational purposes only and is not engaged in rendering medical advice. It is not a substitute for professional care. If you have or suspect you have a health problem, you should consult your health care provider.
You agree not to post any abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, sexually-oriented or any other material that may violate any applicable laws. Doing so may lead to you being immediately and permanently banned (and your service provider being informed). The IP address of all posts is recorded to aid in enforcing these conditions.
You agree that the webmaster, administrator and moderators of this forum have the right to remove, edit, move or close any topic at any time should they see fit.
You agree to any information you have entered during the registration process being stored in a database. While this information will not be disclosed to any third party without your consent the webmaster, administrator and moderators cannot be held responsible for any hacking attempt that may lead to the data being compromised.
You agree to read and abide by the Terms and Conditions and the Code of Conduct as displayed in this forum.
You agree that you will not post any copyrighted material without the express permission of the copyright holder, unless such copyright is owned by you, to this forum.