Flyers and Spreading the Word!

Important notices, instructions and information about this forum. Terms and Conditions, Code of Conduct and Privacy.

Please post any suggestions, questions or problems with this forum here.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Suzanne_
Hot-shot
Hot-shot
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: Flyers and Spreading the Word!

Postby Suzanne_ » Tue Jul 05, 2011 9:05 am

Great idea Jezza. I found out about the forum through Retta on a building forum I joined when we were rebuilding our home - it was just a fluke :D

Suzanne :hugs:
Op 15/3/11: Lumpectomy, lymph nodes clear. Results: HER2-Positive
Treatment: Taxotere & Cyclophosphamide 3 weekly X 4. Herceptin 3 weekly X 12 months. Radiation X 6wks. Arimidex 5yrs.

PHEW!!

jezza
Forum Queen
Forum Queen

Postby jezza » Mon Jul 04, 2011 9:33 pm

Thanks for your speedy and enthusiastic reply Blizz! So much support here. Its a shame that some ppl don't find out about the site when they need it most....especially those in remote areas...

jezza
Dx Jan. 1992 9mm Grade 3 IDC node neg. LB mast. Prophylactic RB mast. 6 months later. No chemo. No rads. Saline implants. 22 years NED. (No Evidence of Disease)

Blizz
Been there, done that
Been there, done that

Postby Blizz » Mon Jul 04, 2011 9:27 pm

Great idea Jezza.

In fact, I am sitting here wondering why I didn't think of this myself :ouch:
Will have a chat to my breast care nurse where they can be put!

jezza
Forum Queen
Forum Queen

Flyers and Spreading the Word!

Postby jezza » Mon Jul 04, 2011 9:02 pm

Over the years I have noticed a number of posts from people saying "I wish I had found the forum earlier". A PM from a new member (thanks Nicki) asking if there was some way she could promote the site where she was being treated as it would have been helpful if she had found us sooner got me thinking.

In Gallery (top of page) there is a section in Shared Files where you can download a flyer ...a poster with tearoffs...giving the website and invitation to the Aussie Breast Cancer Forum.

I think it was put there by Janine (our founder) and its a great idea.

So anyone who would like to do it...please feel free to download it (pink paper if possible) and display it in waiting rooms...onc wards etc...with permission of course.

Thanks everyone.

jezza
Dx Jan. 1992 9mm Grade 3 IDC node neg. LB mast. Prophylactic RB mast. 6 months later. No chemo. No rads. Saline implants. 22 years NED. (No Evidence of Disease)

Return to “Notices and Information about this forum”