Forum Offline

Important notices, instructions and information about this forum. Terms and Conditions, Code of Conduct and Privacy.

Please post any suggestions, questions or problems with this forum here.
misskim108
Hot-shot
Hot-shot
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: Forum Offline

Postby misskim108 » Fri Sep 27, 2013 4:06 pm

to janette

and every one

thanks im so slow thought it was my puter was getting so :mad: :mad: lol the joys of pain meds and this wonderful disease

kim
dx locally advanced breast cancer 12.2.13
treatment chemo 4 rounds of A/c 12 rounds of taxol
then 33 zaps of radiation
now on femara AI till feb 14
lymph nodes all over the place but nothing else that they can see

Angela
wasn't born yesterday
wasn't born yesterday
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Postby Angela » Fri Sep 27, 2013 10:24 am

Loved reading these comments! So glad I'm not the only one who felt so alone and had major withdrawal symptoms. Just shows how much we appreciate this forum and each other. Thanks Jeannette(sp?)for all your hard work. :hugs:

jezza
Forum Queen
Forum Queen

Postby jezza » Thu Sep 26, 2013 6:55 pm

Welcome back everyone!

jezza
Dx Jan. 1992 9mm Grade 3 IDC node neg. LB mast. Prophylactic RB mast. 6 months later. No chemo. No rads. Saline implants. 22 years NED. (No Evidence of Disease)

ruth1
Forum Queen
Forum Queen

Postby ruth1 » Thu Sep 26, 2013 9:54 am

Janette - not your fault. We know you work hard to keep this forum going for us all but when the gremlins bite you can only do so much. Its interesting to suddenly realize how much we use the forum when its down. Great to be back up again and thx to all. :clap:
Dx IDC 2cm grade 3 ER/PR pos. DCIS grade 3, fam hist metastatic BC. Bi lat mastectomy, FEC x 4, surgical revision pending. AI x 5 yrs Femara

Janette
Forum Legend

Postby Janette » Thu Sep 26, 2013 9:47 am

Thankfully we are back on line after server problems which crashed the forum database. We had technicians working on the repairs most of the day and night on Tuesday. Then yesterday a server outage that was supposed to take no longer than 2 hours, we lost service from the afternoon and was still out around 11pm.

I'm very sorry for the inconvenience, I kept updating members who connected on Facebook.
Janette

ruth1
Forum Queen
Forum Queen

Postby ruth1 » Sun Jun 02, 2013 12:09 pm

Thx for your efforts Janette. When its down makes us realize how much we use the forum.
Dx IDC 2cm grade 3 ER/PR pos. DCIS grade 3, fam hist metastatic BC. Bi lat mastectomy, FEC x 4, surgical revision pending. AI x 5 yrs Femara

Janette
Forum Legend

Postby Janette » Sun Jun 02, 2013 12:08 am

Sorry that we have had server problems for the last 2 nights. I dearly hope they have sorted the problem out and we have no further troubles.
Janette

liv

Postby liv » Fri Nov 23, 2012 12:47 pm

me too gail...i got home at 7.30wst ready to have a read, oh no i thought....'liv needs to get a life' :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink:

Gail
Forum Legend

Postby Gail » Fri Nov 23, 2012 12:03 pm

I went through withdrawal! :pmsl:
"You Gotta Laugh!"

Gail

Diagnosed April 2006,Lumpectomy,17 of 25 nodes positive, chemo, radiation. Finished treatment March 07
Diagnosed July 2012 cancer of mediastinal(nodes around lungs and heart)pelvis and spine. Up for the fight!

Janette
Forum Legend

Postby Janette » Fri Nov 23, 2012 9:01 am

I'm sorry Ladies,
We had a major problem last night and the forum was down. Thankfully the Techs worked until 3.45am to get the forum back and working ok.
Janette

liv

Postby liv » Tue Oct 30, 2012 9:34 pm

and i was blaming my provider!!

thanks janette :hugs:
x

jezza
Forum Queen
Forum Queen

Postby jezza » Tue Oct 30, 2012 6:34 pm

Thanks for letting us know. I was blaming my son for it being slow ...thought he was doing some sort of major downloading but then couldn't get in at all.

Yes I guess it may happen again with all the problems they are having in the US.

jezza
Dx Jan. 1992 9mm Grade 3 IDC node neg. LB mast. Prophylactic RB mast. 6 months later. No chemo. No rads. Saline implants. 22 years NED. (No Evidence of Disease)

ruth1
Forum Queen
Forum Queen

Postby ruth1 » Tue Oct 30, 2012 6:30 pm

Janette, not your fault - force of nature so out of your hands. You do the most wonderful job maintaining this forum which is a life line to all of us. Good opportunity for me to say a huge thankyou to you. R

Janette
Forum Legend

Postby Janette » Tue Oct 30, 2012 6:27 pm

Hi Ladies,
Please be aware that our server is in the United States and we have had short down times throughout the day or have been running a little slow. I hope we don't have more problems but our host has tried to take the precautions knowing this storm was coming.
Janette

Janette
Forum Legend

Postby Janette » Tue Jul 24, 2012 7:15 pm

Please let me know if you are have any problems, I couldn't post but seem to be able to now.
Janette

Return to “Notices and Information about this forum”