Problems with logging into the forum

Important notices, instructions and information about this forum. Terms and Conditions, Code of Conduct and Privacy.

Please post any suggestions, questions or problems with this forum here.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Gail
Forum Legend
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: Problems with logging into the forum

Postby Gail » Thu Jan 24, 2013 11:35 pm

I had problems yesterday and took around 1/2 Hr to get in.
"You Gotta Laugh!"

Gail

Diagnosed April 2006,Lumpectomy,17 of 25 nodes positive, chemo, radiation. Finished treatment March 07
Diagnosed July 2012 cancer of mediastinal(nodes around lungs and heart)pelvis and spine. Up for the fight!

Janette
Forum Legend

Postby Janette » Thu Jan 24, 2013 7:04 pm

I noticed the forum was down but when I rechecked was back again. I think that "exceeded attempts messages" are fairly finicky. please email or pm me if any problems. :hugs: Sorry for any inconvenience caused. :hugs:
Janette

schoolteacher
Forum Queen
Forum Queen

Postby schoolteacher » Thu Jan 24, 2013 6:59 pm

I've been getting those "exceeded attempts messages" I assumed my iPad may have needed upgrading. Same question from me. Why would they? Beggars belief. There are some nutters out there

ruth1
Forum Queen
Forum Queen

Postby ruth1 » Thu Jan 24, 2013 6:54 pm

not just you - me too
Dx IDC 2cm grade 3 ER/PR pos. DCIS grade 3, fam hist metastatic BC. Bi lat mastectomy, FEC x 4, surgical revision pending. AI x 5 yrs Femara

jezza
Forum Queen
Forum Queen

Postby jezza » Thu Jan 24, 2013 6:29 pm

Anyone having trouble with the forum site today? It seems to keep going down but not for long...just me?

jezza
Dx Jan. 1992 9mm Grade 3 IDC node neg. LB mast. Prophylactic RB mast. 6 months later. No chemo. No rads. Saline implants. 22 years NED. (No Evidence of Disease)

Kerrie
Been there, done that
Been there, done that

Postby Kerrie » Tue Mar 22, 2011 1:35 pm

Why on earth would anyone want to get into this site if you didn't have to. :ouch:
DX Oct 2009. 15mm tumour. Grade 2 Stage 2. 2/18 nodes pos. OES/PROG + HER -

Janette
Forum Legend

Postby Janette » Tue Mar 22, 2011 12:58 pm

After investigating the problems with logging in, it seems that spammers could be trying to crack member's passwords, please use secure passwords' ie non-dictionary & long passwords with 8 or more characters.
Janette

Gail
Forum Legend

Postby Gail » Sat Mar 19, 2011 10:00 am

Good to hear that Janette, I was getting a little concerned that someone else was trying to log into my account.
"You Gotta Laugh!"

Gail

Diagnosed April 2006,Lumpectomy,17 of 25 nodes positive, chemo, radiation. Finished treatment March 07
Diagnosed July 2012 cancer of mediastinal(nodes around lungs and heart)pelvis and spine. Up for the fight!

chrismelb
Forum Queen
Forum Queen

Postby chrismelb » Fri Mar 18, 2011 8:01 pm

No probs. Obviously i was a lucky one.
Dx 9/03 EBC
5/12 ABC bones-Herceptin,Tamox&Zometa
8/12 Liver mets-Abraxane,Herceptin&Zometa
6/13 Xeloda/Tykerb Xgeva
11/14 TDM1 Xgeva
1/15 Rads to tumour in head
2/16 Whole brain rads lepto. mets, continue TDM1
8/16. Navelbine, Herceptin
1/17 Neratanib Xeloda & Herceptin.

Janette
Forum Legend

Problems with logging into the forum

Postby Janette » Fri Mar 18, 2011 4:53 pm

For those who are having problems logging in and are being notified that they have exceeded the number of attempts allowed please bare with us, I have techs looking into the problem.

I'm very sorry for the inconvenience this is causing. :hugs:
Janette

Return to “Notices and Information about this forum”