How to post photos on the forum.

Important notices, instructions and information about this forum. Terms and Conditions, Code of Conduct and Privacy.

Please post any suggestions, questions or problems with this forum here.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
kiwijan
Forum Queen
Forum Queen
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: How to post photos on the forum.

Postby kiwijan » Tue Nov 10, 2015 9:28 am

In favourates its just this site and thats what I click on; but Janette you are right in the fact when site opened it was always the "Board Index" page and now its this page about how to post photoes on the forum. No idea why its happened but I can live with it :pmsl:
Stage 1; Grade 11; bc. ER/PR positive; lumpectomy and rads. Finished 5yrs of tamoxifen on 1/11/10

Janette
Forum Legend

Postby Janette » Fri Nov 06, 2015 12:46 pm

Jan,
The only thing I can think of if you are clicking on a bookmark or favourite to come to the forum, you may have bookmarked this page and not the index page.
Janette

kiwijan
Forum Queen
Forum Queen

Postby kiwijan » Fri Nov 06, 2015 6:03 am

I don`t think I explained very well before. This page is not my home page [that is ok] it is when I come onto the forum and this page comes up automatically each time now. Hope that makes more sense. xx
Stage 1; Grade 11; bc. ER/PR positive; lumpectomy and rads. Finished 5yrs of tamoxifen on 1/11/10

Janette
Forum Legend

Postby Janette » Tue Nov 03, 2015 12:41 pm

Hi Jan,
I think Christine is right. If you go to your browser settings (that's Internet explorer, Firefox or whatever browser you use). On startup in some or home page settings, you can change your home page to any page you wish and that is what it will default to when you open browser. If you can't see how to change this let me know what browser and I will get a set of instructions for you.
Janette

kiwijan
Forum Queen
Forum Queen

Postby kiwijan » Tue Nov 03, 2015 7:39 am

Chris. I might have accidently clicked something; but where? Where would I have made this page my homepage??? Eeeek its not easy being so useless on computers :pmsl:

chrismelb
Forum Queen
Forum Queen

Postby chrismelb » Mon Nov 02, 2015 3:12 pm

Have you accidentally set is as your home page? I have three home pages set when i go onto Google Chrome which are unread posts on BCAUS forum, Facebook and google search page.
Do you always click on an old link in the address bar?
That's me out of ideas!
First world problems, i had a blue flashing light on my home phone(with a T-Hub connected) which i just couldn't get rid of and it was driving me loopy every-time i walked past and saw it flashing. Got online and read a few posts from others this morning and i have now fixed it! Very happy it is now green again.
Good luck xo
Dx 9/03 EBC
5/12 ABC bones-Herceptin,Tamox&Zometa
8/12 Liver mets-Abraxane,Herceptin&Zometa
6/13 Xeloda/Tykerb Xgeva
11/14 TDM1 Xgeva
1/15 Rads to tumour in head
2/16 Whole brain rads lepto. mets, continue TDM1
8/16. Navelbine, Herceptin
1/17 Neratanib Xeloda & Herceptin.

Janette
Forum Legend

Postby Janette » Mon Nov 02, 2015 11:34 am

Sorry Jan,
I really don't know.
Janette

kiwijan
Forum Queen
Forum Queen

Postby kiwijan » Mon Nov 02, 2015 4:09 am

why does this page come up automatically everytime I log in? I don`t seem to be able to remove it anyway cheers Kiwijan

Janette
Forum Legend

Postby Janette » Tue May 31, 2011 6:57 pm

At last our photo posting problems should be fixed. :clap:
Janette

Janette
Forum Legend

Postby Janette » Tue May 17, 2011 6:53 pm

Hi Ladies,
I think I have fixed up the ability to post pics in pms, please let me know if you can/cannot send pics please.

Mel I'm still chasing your problem with the pics, I have the techs working on it but no answers yet.
Janette

Janette
Forum Legend

Postby Janette » Mon Apr 11, 2011 5:54 pm

Deb,
Make sure you haven't disabled BB Code. 640 by 480 pixels I think it is, should be suitable. That is very small to minute from a camera set on the highest pixel count.

There is a sticky thread at the top of this section of the forum to tell you how to cut down the size of a pic online. Failing that please let me know if you are still having problems. You can send the pics to my email address jetj at this web address and I will post them for you.
Janette

debman
Been there, done that
Been there, done that

Postby debman » Mon Apr 11, 2011 3:47 pm

it still won't work for me...what size is 'suitable'
, . Stopped taking tamoxifen in December 2012 after 18 months due to debilitating SEs.

Janette
Forum Legend

How to post photos on the forum.

Postby Janette » Mon Jan 24, 2011 8:20 pm

Reply to the post as normal
Go down past the submit button to Upload attachment
Press the Browse button then locate the file saved on your drive.
Click upload the file
If the file is of a suitable size, the file name should appear in the attachments dropdown
Click the Place inline making sure that your pointer is in the spot you want the picture to appear ie underneath the previous text.

Interestingly if you don't press the place inline, the picture still appears. at the bottom without showing inline.
Attachments
IMG_0970.JPG
Janette

Return to “Notices and Information about this forum”